Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

The Stendebach Collection of Spanish Colonial 8Rs and World Coins at Stack's Bowers Jan NYC Auction

Hello CU,

LINK TO LOTS: https://auctions.stacksbowers.com/lots?search=Stendebach+Collection&lots_range=upcoming

As mentioned in a previous post, buying a home has required me to sell some of my favorite coins from my collection. Most are Spanish Colonial 8 Reales and include toners, PLs and all eye appealing coins. All these coins will be part of “The Stendebach Collection” being auctions at Stack’s Bowers Galleries January NYINC auction, and each of them are like my children…love them all and happy to answer any questions about any coins if you have any, just PM me. No duplicate dates as each coin represented a space in my set, and each example is at the very top in terms of quality for the date.

Keep checking back with the link above, as several coins have yet to list publicly. Here are some previews:

PS - tried to make this post 24 hours ago, but got caught in review limo when I edited a typo. Please delete the original post if eventually approved so there are not duplicate posts.

Comments