Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

2006 Topps Heritage baseball

Hello all i'm new to this site and i have a question to any topps heritage baseball collectors. I'm still opening hobby boxes to this day and i was wondering if anybody knows or is familiar with this set and its checklists I've pulled so far. Yesterday i pulled my second 5 of 5 checklist and its just a little different meaning this checklist has 3 autos that the other 5 of 5 checklist doesn't have. Were all of those Ted Williams and Mickey Mantle auto and relic autos pulled? if yes are any for sale if no ,what 2006 sets would have a chance of pulling one if any chance at all? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Options

i would post pics of the checklist but I don't know how to yet.

• Options
    daltexdaltex Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

@danglesnipecelly28 said:
    i would post pics of the checklist but I don't know how to yet.

You're probably not allowed yet. New members have to wait a while, but eventually there will be a little image of a sun coming up over a mountain at the far right above the text box for posting. Just click on that.

As far as buying, you might check eBay. I know absolutely nothing about this set.

• Options

nothing on ebay yet and i have been checking past couple years.

• Options
    DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭

I will help the OP post the photo being referenced.

"So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee