Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

North Korean Currency

This is set of North Korean Currency Within Paper Money and Coins.

Explore North Korea Tour Group 1)We offer group tour and independent tour to North Korea. Apply Traveling Visa to North Korea and Organize unforgettable Trip to North Korea For Tourists From All Over The World. 2)We Also Provide Services For The World Collectors About North Korean Interesting Collections.These Interesting Collections Allow Us Surprisingly Detailed Insights Into North Korean History. https://www.explorenorthkorea.com/dprk-collections/

Comments

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,670 ✭✭✭✭✭

@explorenorthkorea Welcome. Interesting, was this purchased in country as a tourist item?

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

No you can not buy it in North Korea but you can buy it outside of DPRK.if you are interested I could buy it for you.

Explore North Korea Tour Group 1)We offer group tour and independent tour to North Korea. Apply Traveling Visa to North Korea and Organize unforgettable Trip to North Korea For Tourists From All Over The World. 2)We Also Provide Services For The World Collectors About North Korean Interesting Collections.These Interesting Collections Allow Us Surprisingly Detailed Insights Into North Korean History. https://www.explorenorthkorea.com/dprk-collections/

• Options
    Steve_in_TampaSteve_in_Tampa Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for sharing.
    Which one is your favorite ?
    I have one example.

• Options

Chuche!

• Options
    sellitstoresellitstore Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭✭✭

@vonlettow You make me feel old when I have to Google your comment.

@explorenorthkorea Thanks for the peek inside North Korea. We enjoy seeing new currency here and there hasn't been much from North Korea. Is there an organized market for older, collectible coins and currency in North Korea? Are there collectors?

Collector and dealer in obsolete currency. Always buying all obsolete bank notes and scrip.
  • Options

@sellitstore thanks for your feedback, I have organize tours to North Korea for more than 10 years. But for contacting local people freely is still difficult. I believe there are local collectors for collecting currency in North Korea. But I have not met this kind of people before inside DPRK.I believe people are same even in North Korea :-) If you are interested in collections from North Korea you can visit my profile.

• Options

Tong-il!