Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

I like self made upgrades.

SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 8, 2022 1:36PM in PCGS Set Registry Forum

A recent submission of mine gave me four upgrades.

As a result my 1951 proof registry set moved up from # 32 to # 31 on the current finest list; and my 1956 proof registry set moved up from #24 to # 20 on the current finest list.

Feels pretty good.

Comments

• Options
    winestevenwinesteven Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

You have a phenomenal record (due to your keen, well trained eye) of buying raw proof sets that meet your standards, and then sending them to PCGS for grading. These efforts have resulted in many high grades, hence your highly ranked Proof Sets!

Keep it up!

Steve

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996
  • Options
    JonJetJonJet Posts: 524 ✭✭✭
    edited December 8, 2022 6:31AM

@SanctionII said:
    A recent submission of mine gave me four upgrades.

As a result my 1951 proof registry set moved up from # 32 to # 31 on the current finest list; and my 1956 proof registry set moved up from #24 to # 20 on the current finest list.

Feels pretty good.

The recent downgrade to My collecting endeavors has been extremely rewarding as well...(bold typo correction above)

Since I sold the complete collection - I now only collect the Quarters - beginning with 1999

231 coins - 10 new 2022's to be activated soon

All State Quarters are PR69DCAM in Flag Holders

All ATB/NP Quarters are PR69/70DCAM in First Strike Holders

]

Feelin' pretty good here too - Rank is now just a meaningless number

Now I just wait for the 2023 Clad/Silver quarters to come around - then 2024 and 2025 to complete the American Women Series

My 1957-2022 Proof Set Collection Has Been Sold