Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Annual PSA/DNA Bulk Submission - Autograph Encapsulation & "Flat" Authentication Discounts Available

124»

Comments

• Options
    raiderguy10raiderguy10 Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭

@swish54 said:
    Thanks for running a smooth group sub for many years! If I could make a request for the request box it would be to also have an option for card authentication so it calls out the card info on the flip. Not necessarily grading card &/or auto. I've got a nice stack of those waiting! I do really appreciate it expanding to include some flats now, that was very appreciated!

It doesn't pay for me to explore this as I've been told they don't offer discounts. So whether that means in general or just because my business is with the DNA portion of PSA I'm not sure. But your price would be my price

Collect HOF Autos and Anything Raiders.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • Options

Thanks for all your hard work Derrick!

• Options
    cor3y7cor3y7 Posts: 28 ✭✭

I didn't participate this time around--just didn't have time to get things in order--but enjoyed watching the progress and results. It can't be an easy job dealing with such a large quantity, so thanks for doing it and I hope to participate in next year's.

• Options
    totallyraddtotallyradd Posts: 928 ✭✭✭

Thank you for all you do Derrick!!! Looking forward to the next one!!!

• Options

Appreciate you putting this all together. I've already got a stack of stuff building for next year.

• Options

I just logged in for the first time in eight years, glad to see you're still doing this. I plan on send some in on the next one.