Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Registry question

jt88jt88 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a high grade coin that I would like to add to my registry set but the issue is PCGS label it as DDR so it has a different PCGS # than the normal PCGS # for the set. Is there anyway that I can add the coin to my set?


  • Options
    jt88jt88 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I found out how to do it. Go to the set you will find this to submit the request to add the coin to your set.

    Items in Set Composite Print | Export to CSV
    What If?
    Create Digital Album
    Shop For Coins in This Set
    Add Missing Coins to My Want List
    Report a Cert That Should Match This Composite <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sign In or Register to comment.