Home Q & A Forum

Help!!

A couple days ago I was promoted to veteran, then today to collector, and then veteran, and finally collector again. What is going on here?

Type collector, mainly into Seated. Young Numismatist. Good BST transactions with: mirabela, OKCC, MICHAELDIXON

Comments

• JBKJBK Posts: 14,643 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe your check bounced. :#

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭✭✭

Confucius say
    There's two sides to every coin. Peace Roy

Actually there's three but you know what I mean.

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

First off, don't worry about the stars & points here on the forum.
    It's not a social media challenge and there are no prizes.

You are awarded a title like "collector" when you hit a certain amount of points or comments.
    You are sitting right on the point line, if someone removes their "like" on your post or changes it to an "LOL" you lose that point and go backwards.

Example: Let's say you are sitting at 100 points and that is what is needed for the next level. If I take away a like or agree you will drop to 99 points. Only likes & agrees count for points not LOL's.

• ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

There are several members here that post just to get more points or try to stay on top of the leader board for the week.
    It's not about the quality of their posts but the quantity.

Don't be that guy! :/
    Like I said the forum isn't a social media challenge.

• OwnerofawheatiehordeOwnerofawheatiehorde Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ifthevamzarockin said:
    There are several members here that post just to get more points or try to stay on top of the leader board for the week.
    It's not about the quality of their posts but the quantity.

Don't be that guy! :/
    Like I said the forum isn't a social media challenge.

Thank you, I was so confused by all the notifications. I assure you, I am not that guy!

Type collector, mainly into Seated. Young Numismatist. Good BST transactions with: mirabela, OKCC, MICHAELDIXON