Home Sports Talk
Options

Happy Thanksgiving to all

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

Travel safely.

Comments

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy your families!!!! The way things have worked out this year we will not be visiting either the outlaws or my side of the family.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,024 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. This year I'm going to give our leftover turkey carcass to Andy, the possum that lives in the woods behind us.

• Options

The photo in the above post is not an actual photo of Andy, but a mere dramatization, Andy is far too elusuve to be captured on film, and usually steals from our trash at night.

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭✭✭

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 23, 2022 12:16PM

@doubledragon said:
    The photo in the above post is not an actual photo of Andy, but a mere dramatization, Andy is far too elusuve to be captured on film, and usually steals from our trash at night.

Lesson to be learned...... DON'T TAKE THE TRASH OUT AT NIGHT!......
    A couple of years ago, I ran into this while taking the trash out at night!!!.....
    He was messing in the wood pile at night for days before this!.....I should have known better! I don't know his name, but I would much rather deal with Andy!........

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!...... You are all wonderful!.... Among other things, I Give Thanks to all of you and the forum!

God Bless You All..... and......All of Yours.........

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,149 ✭✭✭✭✭

Loveeeee Thanksgiving. Easily the most unorthodox day of my year. I wake up at the crack, hit up the gym, practically murder myself on a treadmill for a couple of hours, then proceed to throw down as many times as I want the rest of the day. I turn into George Constanza with the shrimp in the jerk store episode................"let's see how many I can fit in my mouth."

Happy Thanksgiving to all.........safe travels & enjoy your day with loved ones!

• Options

@Hydrant said:

@doubledragon said:

Lesson to be learned...... DON'T TAKE THE TRASH OUT AT NIGHT!......
    A couple of years ago, I ran into this while taking the trash out at night!!!.....
    He was messing in the wood pile at night for days before this!.....I should have known better! I don't know his name, but I would much rather deal with Andy!........

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!...... You are all wonderful!.... Among other things, I Give Thanks to all of you and the forum!

God Bless You All..... and......All of Yours.........

Yes, and you have to be extra careful with bears, they'll walk right up in your house and make a sandwich!

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

I knew an old timer rancher who lived up around Trinidad, Colorado. He had a cure for that problem..... There was a hungry bear that kept trying to break into the house at night..... So,.....He took a can of aerosol oven cleaner, coated it with honey, and hung it on the front porch....... Bye,bye bear......

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

Little late. Just picked myself up off the floor from passing out with my luck with the games on Thursday. Hope all and your families had an enjoyable Thanksgiving Day. And throughout the holiday season. Be well and healthy. Go get those winners. :)

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".