Home Sports Talk
Options

The must see movie of the century!

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

A fascinating film, I'm convinced that when Tom Brady turns 80 years old, he will still be playing.

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,328 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cha Ching!

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,246 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had to watch this twice and then go to google to see if this was even real or not, its real lol.
    I have two thoughts on this:
    1) this can't be any worse than Mark Wahlberg & Ted climbing into Tom's bedroom looking for his poptart frosting..
    2) Gronk would smash that.

• Options

This was the easiest money I ever made although Craig was favored by Vegas to start the thread

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would love to see a Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood movie sometime in the future, I think it would do great at the box office.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Darin said:
    This was the easiest money I ever made although Craig was favored by Vegas to start the thread

Humor me...was that...will this thread be started? Or who will it be started by? And the odds please...

• Options

There will be a parody with a slightly different name in a different genre...mark my words.

• Options
    edited November 18, 2022 9:37PM

@thisistheshow said:

@Darin said:

Humor me...was that...will this thread be started? Or who will it be started by? And the odds please...

Showtime- I learned of this movie earlier today before there was a thread about it. So I mentioned in another thread (about Brady and rodgers getting too much media coverage) that I bet everything on a thread being started about a Brady movie and cha Ching I rang the register. Just a joke no real wager but it would have been easy money. I have a futures bet that within 6 months there will be a thread titled “what is Brady’s favorite color of underwear” because believe it or not boys that’s where we’re headed. 😱😰😲⚡️🌪💀👻

Ps the emoji message is I’m shocked by all the dumb Brady threads, get killed by a lightning infested tornado, and return as a ghost to haunt all the Brady threads.

• Options

@Darin said:

@thisistheshow said:

@Darin said:

Showtime- I learned of this movie earlier today before there was a thread about it. So I mentioned in another thread (about Brady and rodgers getting too much media coverage) that I bet everything on a thread being started about a Brady movie and cha Ching I rang the register. Just a joke no real wager but it would have been easy money. I have a futures bet that within 6 months there will be a thread titled “what is Brady’s favorite color of underwear” because believe it or not boys that’s where we’re headed. 😱😰😲⚡️🌪💀👻

Ps the emoji message is I’m shocked by all the dumb Brady threads, get killed by a lightning infested tornado, and return as a ghost to haunt all the Brady threads.

Don't worry. If I remember (remind me if I don't) I will be sure to hit you with some Brady content that you may find more palatable.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,550 ✭✭✭✭✭

oh

my

gosh!!!!

I know what I am doing in February

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.