Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

Interesting serial #

KnoxxKnoxx Posts: 24
edited November 23, 2022 9:59AM in U.S. & World Currency Forum

I recently came across what I think is a pretty cool and uncommon serial number. What's cool is that although a fancy serial number isn't the most uncommon thing but I have never really seen one that incorporates the series year identifier and mint identifier into its "fanciness" ha. For example, IC 123 3434 2B. It's almost sounds like a little riddle. I see one two three three four three four two be. Or, Shakespeare, haha. But, yea i got a 5 dollar bill with that serial number yesterday.....12334342 contains a run of 3. In
4.4% of &-digit numbers, there are
forward runs of 3 or longer
12334342 contains 1 triple and 2
pairs. Only 4.6% of 8-digit numbers
have this combination.
12334342's digits sum to 22. In
4.8% of 8-digit numbers, the digits
sum to at most 22.
12334342 has 4 unique digits. In
9.3% of &-digit numbers, there are 4
or fewer unique digits.
IF anyone is interested in seeing it or wants to know more, buy, or trade extremely familiar with this platform but I believe you can message me

Comments

• Options
    JDsCoinsJDsCoins Posts: 135 ✭✭✭

@Knoxx said:
    I recently came across what I think is a pretty cool and uncommon serial number. What's cool is that although a fancy serial number isn't the most uncommon thing but I have never really seen one that incorporates the series year identifier and mint identifier into its "fanciness" ha. For example, IC 123 3434 2B. It's almost sounds like a little riddle. I see one two three three four three four two be. Or, Shakespeare, haha. But, yea i got a 5 dollar bill with that serial number yesterday.....12334342 contains a run of 3. In
    4.4% of &-digit numbers, there are
    forward runs of 3 or longer
    12334342 contains 1 triple and 2
    pairs. Only 4.6% of 8-digit numbers
    have this combination.
    12334342's digits sum to 22. In
    4.8% of 8-digit numbers, the digits
    sum to at most 22.
    12334342 has 4 unique digits. In
    9.3% of &-digit numbers, there are 4
    or fewer unique digits.
    IF anyone is interested in seeing it or wants to know more, buy, or trade extremely familiar with this platform but I believe you can message me

Post a pic, It is the fun of this forum to share our finds :smile:

• Options

Man, im sorry I wasn't even thinking. Jeez. Lemme see if I can figure this out real quick. Again, I apologize brain dead moment.

• Options