Home Sports Talk
Options

Packers season officially over?

craig44craig44 Posts: 10,550 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are they done for this season? they would have to win out to get to 10 wins. they play Philly next week. ARod didnt look very good again.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, stick a fork in them, they're done.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

They can be eliminated from wildcard contention and he will still be the focal point of the sports media

They are done and have nobody to blame but themselves, I hope they dont win another game this season

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,329 ✭✭✭✭✭

Packers are frauds

• Options

@Darin said:
    Packers are frauds

The whole organization is at this point

They catered to Rodgers when he was being the pompous douche talking about retiring or sitting out by paying him that ridiculous money

They drafted Love for no reason

They waste another draft pick on Amari Rodgers who Aaron didn't like so they don't let him play WR now he is since been cut

• Options

Perk, at least we didn’t buy into the hype after they beat Dallas. Congrats to us for going with the titans, I see that some contestants picked Green Bay but I didn’t think they would play two good games in a row. 😛

• Options

Maywood great post I agree!

• Options

@Darin said:
    Perk, at least we didn’t buy into the hype after they beat Dallas. Congrats to us for going with the titans, I see that some contestants picked Green Bay but I didn’t think they would play two good games in a row. 😛

Facts!!!

• Options

I picked the Titans as well, I knew their win against Dallas was a one time thing, now you can add Derrick Henry to Aaron Rodgers ever growing list of nightmares.

• Options

You know what Aaron Rodgers said after last night's game? He says, "if we play up to our potential, we can win our last six games, I'm confident in that."

• Options

@doubledragon said:
    You know what Aaron Rodgers said after last night's game? He says, "if we play up to our potential, we can win our last six games, I'm confident in that."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭

I picked Green Bay. Got to protect my position of DFL.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,550 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Maywood said:
    Here's what I don't understand: why is there so much worry about the state of Aaron Rodgers' career and whether the Green Bay Packers win/lose and what their record might be?? The sports shows and talking heads spend an inordinate amount of time worrying/talking about this as well as what Tom Brady is doing and where Tampa Bay may end up.

There is way, way too much good going on in the NFL to waste space on those two men and those two teams.

Its because they are 2 of the best to ever do it. people will always be interested in that.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    edited November 18, 2022 11:52AM

@craig44 said:

@Maywood said:
    Here's what I don't understand: why is there so much worry about the state of Aaron Rodgers' career and whether the Green Bay Packers win/lose and what their record might be?? The sports shows and talking heads spend an inordinate amount of time worrying/talking about this as well as what Tom Brady is doing and where Tampa Bay may end up.

There is way, way too much good going on in the NFL to waste space on those two men and those two teams.

Its because they are 2 of the best to ever do it. people will always be interested in that.

I am betting all my money that sometime in the next week there will
    be a post about a Tom Brady movie starring 4 elderly ladies. But I would rather lose my money than start that thread myself. 😤