Home Sports Talk
Options

Pickleball. Your Thoughts.

BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems to be gaining popularity. Brady bought into it as an investment, so I hear.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".

Comments

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,524 ✭✭✭✭✭

I dont know. not a big fan of Dill, but I can handle Bread and butter...

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BLUEJAYWAY said:
    Seems to be gaining popularity. Brady bought into it as an investment, so I hear.

Him and ex wife also bought into FTX

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Alfonz24 said:

@BLUEJAYWAY said:

Him and ex wife also bought into FTX

I dont know much about ftx but I guess the guy in charge was a total fraud

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have heard several people mention this sport recently. I have no idea what it is. I might have to google it. If I had to guess, it involves...rackets...hold on, be right back...

here's a link...https://usapickleball.org/what-is-pickleball/

I will reserve my opinion for a later time...

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

Until they have a scandal, it can't be very real.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.