Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

SOLD: PQ Eye Appealing PCGS Type Coins (Bust Dollar, 3cN Proof, Shield Proof)—all w/TrueViews

P0CKETCHANGEP0CKETCHANGE Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 30, 2022 6:10PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Only listed here in the BST. Pricing reflects PQ, eye-appealing examples. All prices are all-in delivered. PM me with any questions about the coins. Additional details about shipping & payments at bottom.

1873 3CN Closed 3 PR64—$525 SOLD!
I've owned this for over 10 years. It was in an older blue holder but I put it into a Gold Shield for the TrueView. Beautiful even toning, with a minor strike-thru fiber on the reverse that is often found on these. You'd be hard-pressed to find a nicer 64. Has never been to CAC. Priced appropriately above PCGS Guide of $450.

1830 Half Dime LM 9.2 MS62—$900 SOLD!
POP 1 in this variety/grade, with only 1 higher (and only 4 total lower). It is the "plate coin" listed on the CoinFacts page. Wildly and dramatically toned, and priced below PCGS Guide of $1000.

1882 Shield Nickel Proof PCGS PR65CAM—$750 SOLD!
Tough to find these nice, and they're all the nicer when they come with the coveted Cameo designation. Light brown toning that is common on these. Would make a nice Shield Nickel type coin. Priced below PCGS Guide of $800.

1932-S WashQ AU58—$360 SOLD!
Attractive toning adds interest to a lightly circulated semi-key Washington, this one has great eye appeal for this first-year-of-issue quarter. Priced at the PCGS Guide for a 58+.

1859-O Seated Dollar AU58—$2,000 SOLD!
Well-rounded, attractive AU58 type coin originally purchased from Eye Appealing Coins. Guide for a 62 is $4k, and many of those have problems or obvious cleanings, making a 58 an excellent value. Priced in line with PCGS Guide of $2k.

1799 Draped Bust $1 VF20—$3,000 SOLD!
Wholesome example with fully struck stars on the reverse. The TrueView emphasizes subtle tinges of blue-green toning that add interest and eye appeal under lighting. Priced in line with PCGS Guide of $3k.

Payment: accepted via Zelle (preferred), PayPal F&F, PayPal G&S (add 3%), Venmo, money order, check (the item will be held until my bank confirms the check has fully cleared)

Shipping: prices are all-in delivered for USPS Priority Mail w/tracking & full insurance

References: successful BST transactions with ad4400 , TomB , ZoidMeister , robkool , MWallace , PatriotPat , PapiNE , lermish, Toningintheblood

Nothing is as expensive as free money.

Comments