Home Sports Talk
Options

NINERS

HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 14, 2022 4:42PM in Sports Talk

Watch out for the Niners!.....I picked the Rams to go all the way last season and they did......only because they they were the best team and got lucky in the championship game against the Niners....This year I picked the Niners.....from the start......Jimmy G. Is very underrated........ I think it's jealousy over his good looks and smiling personality....... He is The Lovely Mrs. Hydrants latest heartthrob...... "He's So Handsome!"...... I just roll with it.......Anyway,......Watch out for the Niners!......

Comments

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

i wholeheartedly agree with this. they've got what it takes on both sides of the ball. would not be surprised one iota if they made the Bowl

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭

100% agreed about SF

• Options
    edited November 14, 2022 7:28PM

Kyle Shanahan is the best and most intelligent head coach in the NFC.......Hands Down......Maybe in the entire NFL.....I think so....

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,956 ✭✭✭✭✭

Everyone here knows I'm a huge Jimmy G and Niners fan, I'll follow you anywhere you go Jimmy!

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

Warriors cheerleaders only said hi to 49ers Jimmy Garoppolo not George Kittle or Christian McCaffrey

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    edited November 15, 2022 9:30AM

@Alfonz24 said:
    Warriors cheerleaders only said hi to 49ers Jimmy Garoppolo not George Kittle or Christian McCaffrey

Same thing always happens with me. It does bother the other guys, but I just tell 'em, " Some have it and some don't."

And please,..... No comments from the peanut gallery......GALIXCO?

P.S. I'm so happy that whole mask thing is history.... The funny part was that to enter SoFi Stadium everyone had to wear a mask..... Then, immediately after entering, everyone took them off!.....What a joke. The cheerleaders were required to wear them at all times and couldn't be close to anyone who wasn't wearing one. So, I put it on for the photo and then took it off......What a crock...

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like how you cropped the picture @Hydrant

• Options
    edited November 15, 2022 11:15AM

@thisistheshow said:
    I like how you cropped the picture @Hydrant

I did ask for no comments from the Peanut Gallery! I didn't specifically specify you, Showboat, I probably should have...Hindsight is 20/20......I figured you'd come through! You always do......I'll never live it down....So what the Hell...A cheerleader is a cheerleader.... Sort of...😵

Will It Ever Stop?!?!...😵

• Options
    firstbase23firstbase23 Posts: 448 ✭✭✭

Go Niners!!!!

Matt

• Options

Garoppolo is soft. In fact he is so soft that Edelman felt comfortable speaking publicly about the locker room's dismay at his refusing to play game 4 of the 2016 season.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:
    Garoppolo is soft. In fact he is so soft that Edelman felt comfortable speaking publicly about the locker room's dismay at his refusing to play game 4 of the 2016 season.

I wasn't going to bring this up, I love Jimmy, but if it wasn't for that 49ers defense it would certainly be a different story.

• Options
    edited November 15, 2022 2:36PM

@thisistheshow said:

Maybe,....But my opinion is that Edelman is the real softy!.....Why did he retire at the top of his game?......I think it was because he was chicken sh*t afraid of getting hit.....What a Wimp!

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words....

A Momma's Boy If I Ever Saw One....👩‍👦

The only reason that he grew that ridiculous beard was because of insecurity. He wanted to look MANLY......Probably did it for MOMMY!

Never Fooled Me For A Minute.....What A Loser...

• Options

I won't quote your above comment @hydrant , so you can choose to delete or edit it as you see fit. The balls in your court...

• Options
    edited November 15, 2022 2:51PM

@thisistheshow said:
    I won't quote your above comment @hydrant , so you can choose to delete or edit it as you see fit. The balls in your court...

You're The Best!!!
    My favorite by far......Apologies to Galixco.....But he knows he's a jerk..... So Who Cares.... Certainly not me! 😉

• Options
    edited November 15, 2022 3:43PM

Back to The Niners......The best thing about that team, besides the awesome uniforms?..... The weather in Santa Clara and San Francisco this time of year!!!.....It's FABULOUS!..... L.A. comes in second best.....And late in the games the players cast unbelievable shadows on the field

I grew up as a Rams fan so I had to find something else about the game besides winning that I enjoyed!.... ANYTHING!.... I like the colors!....The atmosphere!... And, of course the Cheerleaders!!!!
    The first Niner game that I went to was at old Kesar Stadium.... John Brody was the Niner QB...I was hooked!

Then.....I had a truck driving job during the Joe Montana era that took me to San Francisco every weekend..... I always went to the games when they were in town. Montana was the best...
    So,.....Niners, Rams.....my two favorites..... It's A tossup...California Kid....
    Watch Out For The Niners!.......

• Options
    edited November 15, 2022 4:29PM

@doubledragon said:

I wasn't going to bring this up, I love Jimmy, but if it wasn't for that 49ers defense it would certainly be a different story.

You're just sore because Mccafrey ditched the Panthers for the Niners....

He knows which way the wind is blowing..... And it certainly isn't headed towards Charlotte!....Hey, I'll tell you what... When you're in a funk come February, after Mccafrey brings the bacon home for the Niners?

I'll loan you my debit card so you and Cammy can go clothes shopping together.....

It works for The Hydrant Girls......Maybe it will help you....

• Options

@Hydrant said:

@doubledragon said:

You're just sore because Mccafrey ditched the Panthers for the Niners....

He knows which way the wind is blowing..... And it certainly isn't headed towards Charlotte!....Hey, I'll tell you what... When you're in a funk come February, after Mccafrey brings the bacon home for the Niners?

I'll loan you my debit card so you and Cammy can go clothes shopping together.....

It works for The Hydrant Girls......Maybe it will help you....

Defense!

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:

you know, it was almost worth it to absorb a surprise squeeze just so you could stand next to the cutie on the other side

almost

P.S. i dig your shirt

• Options
    edited November 15, 2022 8:26PM

@galaxy27 said
    ..... i dig your shirt....

Well,well, well.......Let me tell you about that shirt!....... After the game that photo was taken at,....A very attractive young lady came up to me and said, "I love that shirt!".... So,...being the generous gentleman that I am.....I offered it to her....What else could I do????.......But I did ask her, " What am I going to get?".....She said, "My Shirt!!!!!"....... WELL......As we BOTH were in the process of exchanging our upper garments........The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant™ showed up!......She said, " WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!"......I told her what we were doing......She said, "YOU ARE NOT GIVING HER YOUR SHIRT!!!....PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON!!!!"..... Oh Well,.....Anyway the pretty girl and I have become football buddies.......I have a NEW Rams shirt!!!!!....... I wore it to the game last Sunday........It's awesome!!!!...... all the girls love it!!!! When Christy, that's her name Showboat, saw me sporting it she screamed out, " I want that shirt! ".......So, I told her no problem..... It just arrived...from Amazon!...... Can't wait till the next game to to give it to her💋....Aaaaah.......It's good being me!

Nothing Is Too Good For My Christy!.....NOTHING!!!!

It's good to be king, If just for awhile
    Get a feeling of peace at the end of the day
    It helps to make friends, it's good to meet girls
    It's good to be king, whatever it pays..

Showboat......post the song....I don't know how.....Even Kings need help every now and then.....

• Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

What's up with the mask BELOW the nose LOL? Are them kinda Cowboy boots or?

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    edited November 15, 2022 8:43PM

@spacehayduke said:

What's up with the mask BELOW the nose LOL? Are them kinda Cowboy boots or?

I'm A RANCH BOY!......Thems my boots!......Keeps out the Rattlers!....And the girls?......They love em'.....Oh, Baby...Do They Ever!!!!

Home, Home On The Range....

Check Out Hydranette Jenny's boots!....Standard footwear around here!!!!
    Life's Good....
    Enjoy It While You Have It Boys......

• Options

Here you go @hydrant, but let me shake things up with a live version.... https://youtu.be/6aogOR8c8Q4

• Options
    edited November 15, 2022 9:00PM

Thanks Buddy,....You always come through!....I love it!!

• Options

@Hydrant said:
    Thanks Buddy,....You always come through!....I love it!!

You're welcome.

https://youtu.be/nQFCF9KESic

• Options
    edited November 15, 2022 10:31PM

Showboat,.... You're A special person...prescient.....That song is special to me.....makes me cry every time I hear it......Makes me think about life....My Life.....Everyone should be grateful... We All Have a Room At The Top of The World.....

This Is My Room At The Top of The World....

And I Ain't Coming Down.....No...