Home Sports Talk
Options

In honor of galaxy27

GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 12, 2022 4:51AM in Sports Talk

Players associated with our incredible galaxy !

Example:

Bart Starr
Venus Williams
Sunny Jurgensen
Warren Moon
(Mars)hall Faulk

Or be creative like

Bill Spaceman Lee
Bud Black hole

There’s lots more !

Comments

• Options
    countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ember Moon (former WWE wrestler now known as Athena in AEW)

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bubba starling
    Skyy moore
    Mercury Morris

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭✭✭

World B Free

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭✭✭

this guy landed on the moon... B)

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

@galaxy27 is out of this world!

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,977 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jay (Nova)cek

• Options

Kansas Comet... :)

• Options
    LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

Another former WWE wrestler Perry Saturn.

• Options

Rocket... :)

• Options

Kevin Pillar please meet..................... the Pillars of Creation.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options

Carl Hubbell and a certain famous telescope.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
  • Options

Hope Solo
    Hans Solo

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
  • Options

Duane Kuiper once hit a baseball so far that the region of space the ball inhabits is known as the Kuiper belt.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
  • Options

I once told Alvin Dark that he doesn't matter and then I told
    Roy White he was a dwarf and they both beat the crap out of me. :*

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
  • Options

Van Allen radiation belt

Johnny Van Der Meer and
    Josh Allen

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

i'm so taken aback by a thread in my honor that i can't even come up with a contribution

or maybe it's because the well is dry due to previous responses

or maybe because it's 10:30 am and i've already had 3 beers (i'm out at the Houston Open trying to will Tony Finau to victory)

i've racked my brain, tweaked the rules a smidge, and this is all i got...

Tennessee Titans

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 13, 2022 10:27AM

@galaxy27 said:

..... or maybe because it's 10:30 am and i've already had 3 beers (i'm out at the Houston Open trying to will Tony Finau to victory)

Well, well, well, Galixco ol' buddy buddy......We have something in common after all.....I too have slammed down 3 brews this morning..... Except here it's only 9:07 am......by 10:30am I'll have left you in the dust.......Prepping for the Rams/Cards showdown today........I hate to say it but I think the Cards will win today.....If they don't?..... Your Kylerette is even worse than I think......The Rams have issues!.......

The Big #4........Down The Hatch!

• Options
    GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

@galaxy27 said:
    i'm so taken aback by a thread in my honor that i can't even come up with a contribution

or maybe because it's 10:30 am and i've already had 3 beers (i'm out at the Houston Open trying to will Tony Finau to victory)

Tennessee Titans

Everyone here missed the classic name for this thread.

It’s up to you to save them.

Think Field of Dreams
    👨‍⚕️

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 15, 2022 1:51PM

Here in Missouri on Route 66 we have this store in the small town named Uranus

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Goldenage said:

@galaxy27 said:

Tennessee Titans

Everyone here missed the classic name for this thread.

It’s up to you to save them.

Think Field of Dreams
    👨‍⚕️

Moonlight Graham...?

• Options
    purduepetepurduepete Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

Tom

Collecting: Topps 1952-79, Bowman 1952-55, OPC 1965-71, and Pre-War White Sox cards