Home Sports Talk
Options

Baker Headbuttfield

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 11, 2022 3:23PM in Sports Talk

Check out this video of Baker Mayfield, he was so pumped up last night that he was headbutting players without a helmet on!

Comments

• Options

I must admit, I like the guy.

• Options
    edited November 11, 2022 3:22PM

He's a great teammate, he does whatever the coaches ask of him, the other day at practice he was lining up on defense because they needed him to. I would really love to see him succeed as a quarterback.

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,328 ✭✭✭✭✭

I picked the panthers to win because I assumed baker would be starting since he came in last week and played well. Turns out they won without him. But I do think baker is better than the guy that’s starting.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

He is a passionate teammate and a team guy the only problem is he just isn't that good

• Options

I feel ashamed for picking the Falcons to win last night, I should have stayed with the home team, I believe in them, I have faith in them, yes I do.

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 12, 2022 8:31AM

A couple of weeks ago, the Panthers came to L.A. to play the Rams.......I was SO excited!..... BAKER in person!!!.... Well, he was injured and didn't play.....Bummer....
    Please Don't Ask Why......

• Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 11, 2022 8:09PM

@doubledragon said:
    I must admit, I like the guy.

I really, really, dislike him and think he deserves to be on the current Carolina team which is all about accruing high draft picks for next year................ One of the most over-rated qb's I've ever watched.

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options

PS, Mayfield has recorded the worst QBR for a half a season of games this year since ESPN has been using this, LOL, currently at 16.9, OUCH! #Over-rated

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options

• Options

Now look, Baker Mayfield was a rebel in college, but I could never hold that against him, we were all young and wild at one time. Heck, my cat Mittens is learning how to twerk.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

@spacehayduke said:
    PS, Mayfield has recorded the worst QBR for a half a season of games this year since ESPN has been using this, LOL, currently at 16.9, OUCH! #Over-rated

I think his days as a starter are # over

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@spacehayduke said:

I think his days as a starter Panther are # over

FIFY

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.