Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Veterans day past and present 🇺🇸

• Options
    GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,976 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got friends and family who served in Iraq, Afghanistan, and WW2. This is a photo of my friend above Al Asad in Iraq, Happy Veterans Day everyone!

• Options
    tommyrusty7tommyrusty7 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭✭

To my fellow Maines and all veterans happy Veterans Day!

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Veterans for making this the greatest country in the world.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭✭✭

Video about a WWII veteran

https://youtu.be/l-urynk63Wg

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,976 ✭✭✭✭✭

I though this video appropriate for Veterans Day, Russian forces have retreated from Kherson and the city has been liberated from occupation. This is what days like today are all about, the soldiers who risk their lives so that people may live in freedom. It kind of reminds me of when the Americans rolled into France after liberating it from Nazi occupation.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,525 ✭✭✭✭✭

A BIG thank you to all our veterans. You are appreciated!!!

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.