Home Sports Talk

Justin Verlander. The man, the myth, the legend.

GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 7, 2022 6:54AM in Sports Talk

Comments

• craig44craig44 Posts: 11,017 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am glad he seems to be in a nice relationship.

Kate Upton just never did it for me. but, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• MaywoodMaywood Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭✭✭

You guys are funny!! All anyone has to do here is post a picture of a woman and you get all ramped up, now there's a picture of Kate Upton but she just doesn't "do it" for you. Too funny, if she was standing there with Tom Brady you'd be all ga-ga about it, but I digress............................. :p

@Maywood said:
    You guys are funny!! All anyone has to do here is post a picture of a woman and you get all ramped up, now there's a picture of Kate Upton but she just doesn't "do it" for you. Too funny, if she was standing there with Tom Brady you'd be all ga-ga about it, but I digress............................. :p

Nope, Upton just has never done it for me. Giselle, holy cow, she sure did it for me. She is drop-dead gorgeous in my book, whether she is with Tommy or not.

like I said previously, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

Game of War

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • MaywoodMaywood Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said: Giselle, holy cow, she sure did it for me. She is drop-dead gorgeous in my book.

Yup, to my eye, Upton looks like any of a dozen girls I would pass on the beach in the summer. except for the top half, rather plain looking to my eye. for my taste, she could tone up and drop 10 lbs.

but again, beauty is very subjective. YMMV

• BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭

Team Kate for me.

Daniel
  • Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 10, 2022 2:59PM

For some reason i always remember someone's quote about Kate Upton about 10 years about:
    She looks too doughy.

But I am Team Kate also.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.