Home Sports Talk
Options

Breeders Cup Races and Nascar Chase Final This Weekend.

BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,098 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone here fans of either? I like Joey Logano to be the victor in Phoenix this week. Breeders Cup races picks are still in the works for me. What with football and golf also this weekend will be a full slate of action. Even the World Series may be in the mix.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".

Comments

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was a huge racing fan 20 years ago. I’d plan a vacation to go to WOO races. The Kings Royal and a few races that week up north in July. I got to get away from 100 degree heat in Texas and enjoy the 70 degree weather in Ohio and Indiana. I was a fan a Nascrap until they went Hollywood and catered to the California crowd that thought Nascrap was the new craze and a few years later tired of it. Nascrap went away from their southern roots and so I went away from them.
    Breeders Cup is a great weekend of horse racing and I follow it every year. I enjoy putting a few dollars on the ponies 5 or 6 times a year here at Louisiana Downs. Great way to spend a Saturday horse balling like I did in my 20’s.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

any way to combine the 2?

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.