Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Any PSA experts on here

So back in September I submitted a Pat Frieremuth Leaf Metal Auto /10, as of today this card is still in research and I have submitted two other cards since that I have already gotten back.

Problem 2, last week, I submitted 10 cards, but noticed today they are also in Research and put on hold, Has anyone had this happen with PSA CS reaching out to you?

I can't contact PSA, Every time I Do, it tells me the call back queue is full and try again tomorrow.

Comments

• Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not unusual for orders to "pop" at different rates. Unfortunately it's common for a card submitted later to be graded and returned before a card that was submitted before it.

When an order is put on hold, customer service SHOULD reach out to you. It sounds like you've only given them a couple of hours (you noticed "today" and posted this 2 hours after they opened for the week). I'd give them some more time to contact you.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭

If you want to contact them, email them at info@psacard.com

• Options
    secretstashsecretstash Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭

@RufussCkingston said:

Brah, you can't be serious? People have waited 3 weeks to half-passed nowhere on that email to respond...

• Options
    olb31olb31 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭✭

@secretstash said:

@RufussCkingston said:

Brah, you can't be serious? People have waited 3 weeks to half-passed nowhere on that email to respond...

Yes return times are not within 24 hours.

Work hard and you will succeed!!
  • Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭

@secretstash said:

@RufussCkingston said:

Well, it's not an emergency! Better than calling every day to find out the queue is full.