Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Pokemon Selling Options Advice

I have complete sets of unplayed Pokemon 1st Edition Shadowless, 1st Fossil and 1st Jungle as well as unopened Fossil 1st Edition Booster and 40 individual packs. I had an issue with a major auction house so I am asking the forum. I have duplicates as well as about 50 unopened Ancient Mew cellophane wrapped cards. I think about getting the cards certified by PSA in bulk. I have some done already. Is that the best way to go and then sell or just find a buyer. No one locally wants to take this all on. Advice?

Best Answer

• Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭

What exactly was the issue with the "major" auction house? You need to get the raw cards graded first, but depending on the condition, some of the non-holo cards may not be worth it for the base set. I think only the holos are worth it for the jungle and fossil unless you can really pull a 10 on the non-holos... A 9 might be a push after grading cost. The ancient mew's have to be opened and grade 8 or higher. The Fossil Booster box I would have wrapped by BBCE. The individual packs, depending on condition can be PSA graded. They would probably sell fine ungraded too, but not sure the price difference. Maybe talk to Goldin or Heritage. They could probably just handle everything.