Home Sports Talk

Dan Snyder threatening to Blackmail the League

craig44craig44 Posts: 11,017 ✭✭✭✭✭

If the other owners decide to try to vote to force Snyder to sell his team, Dan has threatened to Blow up the other owners and the Commish as he apparently has sensitive information to use as Blackmail against them.

Holy Cow. Washington is a mess. So messy I cant even remember their new team name...

good grief

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

He supposedly has dirt on Mustache Jerry Jones, I've placed him on temporary leave of absence until this mess clears up, he has been replaced by Toupee Terry Bradshaw.

Dan Snyder supposedly made these comments:

"They can’t f--- with me,” he has said privately.

“The NFL is a mafia,” he recently told an associate. “All the owners hate each other.”

• craig44craig44 Posts: 11,017 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can only imagine what he must have on Robert Kraft...

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,192 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm on Snyders side, his business and nobody has a right to tell him what to do with it

If they got something on him then punish him or the franchise

I'm so sick and tired of the answer being to just cancel whoever out

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't mind hearing what Snyder has to say about Roger Goodell. Go ahead Dan, we're listening.

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Beyond my extensive forays into all things NFL, I have actually wasted time reading a book (well, not a waste, I'm kidding) that dove into the inter-owner relations quite a bit. The dynamic has worked for a long time. It is held up by each of these guys turning a blind eye to the actions of their fellow owners so as to make sure they themselves are not judged. This is the unspoken (but actually discussed) rule.

This reminds me of something I brought up here a few years ago. MLB was handcuffed to dole out serious punishment for the cheating scandal because everyone cheats. If they had started involving players,they'd wind up with no league.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,192 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    I wouldn't mind hearing what Snyder has to say about Roger Goodell. Go ahead Dan, we're listening.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• craig44craig44 Posts: 11,017 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thisistheshow said:
    Beyond my extensive forays into all things NFL, I have actually wasted time reading a book (well, not a waste, I'm kidding) that dove into the inter-owner relations quite a bit. The dynamic has worked for a long time. It is held up by each of these guys turning a blind eye to the actions of their fellow owners so as to make sure they themselves are not judged. This is the unspoken (but actually discussed) rule.

This reminds me of something I brought up here a few years ago. MLB was handcuffed to dole out serious punishment for the cheating scandal because everyone cheats. If they had started involving players,they'd wind up with no league.

I suppose I am not surprised.

do you happen to remember the title of the book? It sounds interesting.

@craig44 said:

@thisistheshow said:

I suppose I am not surprised.

do you happen to remember the title of the book? It sounds interesting.

Mark Leibovich Big Game

You would love this book. It's NFL with a heavy dose of Patriots and Brady

• TabeTabe Posts: 6,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thisistheshow said:

Mark Leibovich Big Game

Just ordered. Thanks for the tip.

@Tabe said:

@thisistheshow said:

Mark Leibovich Big Game