Home Sports Talk

Von Miller guarantees OBJ to Buffalo

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very interesting indeed.

Von Miller guarantees OBJ to Buffalo: ‘He’s coming to the Bills’

This is not a prediction... It’s a spoiler, according to Von Miller.

After months of teasing the idea of Odell Beckham Jr. joining the Buffalo Bills, Miller is now guaranteeing that it will happen.

Buffalo’s star pass rusher made the declaration in an appearance on The Richard Sherman podcast. While talking about his recent visit to the New York Giants’ facilities, Sherman discussed how cool it would be to have OBJ return to New York.

That’s where Miller interjected.

“But let’s be real,” Miller said. “He’s coming to the Bills. He’s coming to the Bills. It’s already said and done. He’s coming the Bills. We’re down a couple of receivers, man.”

Miller believes Beckham Jr. could sign with a team in November and be ready to play by the regular season finale. The plan from there? Dominate in the playoffs like he did last season with the Rams during the NFC Championship Game and early in the Super Bowl while going on to cash in with another team in 2023.

So why Buffalo in that scenario? Miller laid out all of Buffalo’s weapons and pitched OBJ as the missing piece.

“You got Josh Allen. You got (Stefon) Diggs. Just think about him and Diggs on the same team,” said Miller. “Like, come on! We got Gabe Davis. We got Isaiah McKenzie. Some young guys are coming in and doing their thing. Dawson Knox, there’s been some trade talk about Saquon (Barkley). We got Devin Singletary. Our offensive line is one of the best offensive lines in the league. Defense is doing what we do... When it’s said and done, we know where Odell is going to be at man.”

Beckham Jr. will ultimately make his own decision on his next home, but Miller seems beyond confident that OBJ’s choice will land him in Western New York.

Comments

• erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,750 ✭✭✭✭✭

Adding him if he comes back healthy would be a great move for that offense but this sounds more like a plea from Von to the Bills to make it happen than it does a guarantee.

• 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Too bad he’s not healthy now. Half the Bills receiving corp is injured or on injured reserve. Next man up against the Steelers but if OBJ is healthy in week 14 he’d be most welcome.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 7, 2022 2:24PM

No surprise here.....The Rams don't want him......OBJ was on an unofficial "Good Behavior" one year contract with the Rams.....He is too much of a potential team disruptor because he loves OBJ above all else......no place for him on the Rams......But,....the biggest problem for the Rams so far this season?.......No Von Miller!.........Bills and Niners in the next SB.........O.K. with me!......GO JIMMY G!.......GO JOSH!

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:
    No surprise here.....The Rams don't want him......OBJ was on an unofficial "Good Behavior" one year contract with the Rams.....He is too much of a potential team disruptor because he loves OBJ above all else......no place for him on the Rams......But,....the biggest problem for the Rams so far this season?.......No Von Miller!.........Bills and Niners in the next SB.........O.K. with me!......GO JIMMY G!.......GO JOSH!

It's funny meeting you here...like this...again...and having to do this. In fact, it's so funny, i'm not even laughing. You feel me?... B)

edited October 8, 2022 10:30AM

@thisistheshow said:
    It's funny meeting you here...like this...again...and having to do this. In fact, it's so funny, i'm not even laughing. You feel me?...

Actually, I don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about...... But,..It does remind me of a saying us kids had way back when..........

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Since this thread has derailed into absolute chaos and madness, let me take this opportunity to give you all a piece of wisdom, that could help you later on down the road.

@Hydrant said:

@thisistheshow said:
    It's funny meeting you here...like this...again...and having to do this. In fact, it's so funny, i'm not even laughing. You feel me?...

Actually, I don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about...... But,..It does remind me of a saying us kids had way back when..........

My apologies sir...I was trying to reference or call back to the times when you say you are on the fence regarding your rooting interests and not being 100% Go Rams and I challenge you on that. I was trying to say it, without saying it, like an inside joke. But an inside joke obviously sucks if only one side gets it. Again, my apologies... 🤷🤣

Showboat,..... No offense taken Brother!.....Me?......I could care less who wins or who loses any game!....I DON'T CARE!.....If you've been a Rams fan for as long as I have......It's the ONLY way too go!...If you don't want to go NUTS!.......Whatever, the forum is great!.....In spite of all the kuckleheads around here...me included!

If I could give the above a like and a LOL I would.

@doubledragon said:
    Since this thread has derailed into absolute chaos and madness, let me take this opportunity to give you all a piece of wisdom, that could help you later on down the road.

But you can be twice as late...

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

But you can be twice as late...

• 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:
    Showboat,..... No offense taken Brother!.....Me?......I could care less who wins or who loses any game!....I DON'T CARE!.....If you've been a Rams fan for as long as I have......It's the ONLY way too go!...If you don't want to go NUTS!.......Whatever, the forum is great!.....In spite of all the kuckleheads around here...me included!

One of my favorites

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

DD I looked real quick at your avatar pic and thought I saw Dusty Rhodes. lol