Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Buying: Odd, Foreign, Out of Print, or Custom Dansco Albums

I'm a massive fan of Dansco albums and their history. My personal goal is to collect one of every album that Dansco has ever produced. Here is my current collection! https://imgur.com/a/HbrOHpG

So far I have collected 160 albums and I am now branching off to look for more Odd, Foreign, Obscure, or Custom Dansco Albums

Below are some specific albums I am trying to collect but I am open to any rare albums you have!

7225 - Mexico Fifty Centavos

7226 - Mexico One Peso

7230 - Guatemala Type

7235 - Nicaragua Type

7240 - Cuba Type

7451 - Republic of Panama

7452 - Republic of Panama Type7

330 - Australia Half Penny

7337 - Australia Type Set

7350 - Fiji

7360 - New Guinea

7447 - New Zealand Type

7450 - Hong Kong Type

7373 - Ireland Florin, Halfcrown

7500 - Swiss Confederation Type

Here are some more modern albums I am still trying to find

7334 - Australia Folorins

7336-2 - Australia 10-cent decimal

7338-1 - Australia 20 cent decimal

7338-2 - Australia 50 cent decimal

7339 - Australia One Dollar7

340 - Australia Two Dollar

7470 - Euro One Dollar

One of the rarest albums out there is the "Continental Line" run of Dansco albums. I am especially keeping an eye out for those.

Happy hunting!

Comments

• Options
    justindanjustindan Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sent you a message.

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you have or want this Dansco?

The album Number according to the back page is number 12. Just let me know, Jon.

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options
    AlbumNerdAlbumNerd Posts: 126 ✭✭✭

@justindan said:
    Sent you a message.

Responded!

@JWP said:
    Do you have or want this Dansco?

The album Number according to the back page is number 12. Just let me know, Jon.

I am only looking for the Supreme albums for now :)

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok, thanks for your reply.

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

@AlbumNerd said:

So far I have collected 160 albums and I am now branching off to look for more Odd, Foreign, Obscure, or Custom Dansco Albums

Do you have coins in any or all of those? :o

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t see a Dansco 7070 US Type Set album in your collection. I’ve just posted one here that includes the out of print Gold Type supplement page.

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• Options

@moursund said:

@AlbumNerd said:

Do you have coins in any or all of those? :o

Most modern albums past 1964 have all the coins in them :)

@coindeuce said:
    I don’t see a Dansco 7070 US Type Set album in your collection. I’ve just posted one here that includes the out of print Gold Type supplement page.

I luckily I have a 7070! It's the very first album on the top left!

• Options
    jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting collection…are you putting coins in the albums or just the albums? If just the albums, would be interested to know what got you interested/motivated to build such a set?

• Options

@jclovescoins said:
    Interesting collection…are you putting coins in the albums or just the albums? If just the albums, would be interested to know what got you interested/motivated to build such a set?

I'm putting coins in the albums as well. It started with just collecting coins, but then I fell in love with the history of dansco and the quality