Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Forbidden given from Inventory.

I had this 1885 Morgan certified this year along with 19 other coins and when I try to inventory the coin inventory states Forbidden. What does Forbidden mean and how can I get around this warning?

Comments

• GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,353 ✭✭✭✭✭

The FBI will be knocking on your door soon ;) ,,,,,

GrandAm :)
  • RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the forum!

I’ve never seen “forbidden“.

• GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,353 ✭✭✭✭✭

Call PCGS

GrandAm :)
  • JBKJBK Posts: 14,637 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where and how does it say "forbidden"?

Is it a status on a PCGS page?

Or is it a full screen (usually white) message?

It sounds a lot like the messages I get on my work PC when I venture to a news site that is flagged by their filters as potentially suspicious or unsafe.

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 5, 2022 3:18PM

• stawickstawick Posts: 469 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 16, 2022 9:24AM

After my most recent order, I now have over 250 coins in my registry.
    I've been getting this error -

We are sorry! There was a problem getting the information for this page. Please try again by refreshing or let us know if this issue persists by emailing setregistry@collectors.com. (Error 403: Forbidden)

... in either of these cases -

• If I try to set the max per page = 500
    • If I try to set the max per page = 250 and go to page 2 (but I CAN see the 1st 250)
    • If I try to see what was most recently added.

I have informed PCGS about this. I got a reply that they can reproduce it, but they've been busy with many emails.

1 of these orders was a 1-coin restoration. I can see that coin on the 1st page just fine, yet the TVs associated with it look like the pre-restoration coin. I also notified PCGS.

(Since I've seen posts disappear if there were too many edits ...)
    Addendum to previous posts -
    I CAN access the TVs for all the most recent coins and have downloaded them. So I wouldnt think the TVs were the issue?

Another registry inventory quirk ...

If I induce the 403 error, but then select something that "works", the 403 error message remains, but I can get rid of it (click the "x" in the upper-right).