Home Sports Talk

Mr. Glass

2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Paging @doubledragon
When Sammy Watkins was with the Bills he was hurt so often the mafia called him Mr. Glass. By the way he’s out again this week.
Do we have a new candidate?

https://www.panthers.com/news/week-4-friday-injury-report-christian-mccaffrey-questionable

W.C.Fields
"I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like Christian McCaffrey, when he's healthy he can really help our cause, he's coming off back to back 100 yard rushing games, but the problem is that he's basically Mike Trout. It's frustrating because you can never count on him to play, he's always got some kind of issue. We won last week, but we got the Cardinals up next and we need him on the field badly. I swear, being a Panthers fan is torture!

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 30, 2022 1:37PM

Lol I had a friend who worked with me at the jail and he literally hurt himself nearly every time he went hands on with an inmate, I used to say "Joe you got the heart of a lion but your made of glass" 😄😄😄

• craig44craig44 Posts: 11,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

Julio Jones the last few years

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's been a disappointing season so far, I was really hoping Baker Mayfield would put on a good show after a loss, but it's yet to happen. We'll keep our fingers crossed!