Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

PCGS Grading Service

Good Morning Guys! I have some questions about grading in PCGS Europe service.
I tried to ask this questions for their support, but no one has been answered me for a month.

1. Someone know where I can find price list for sending coins back from grading or tell app. amount for sending coins back in Europe? 50 EUR starting point or more?

2. Sorry for stupid question, but someone can explain what is difference between On Site Grading and Europe Express shipments?
    I'm not sure that does it mean Europe Express and where it will be shipped? and why Express Shipment is cheaper comparing with On Site Grading in France?

3. If I want Grading + Restoration, so PCGS will send coins from Europe to US? and in case grading with restoration process I should use only one from from here: https://www.pcgseurope.com/restoration?l=en ?

Comments

• Options

no one know 😔

• Options

at least, guys, please, explain someone what is difference between On Site Grading and Europe Express shipments?

• Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

Go over to the US Coin Forum and ask the questions. You should have a lot more activity over there on that forum.

Have a nice day
  • Options
    davewesendavewesen Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wa under the impression the Paris and Hong Kong locations were complete operations. Maybe I was wrong and they are just submission centers and every couple of weeks the stuff gets sent to and returns from California. Your linked page at the bottom has information on how to contact them. I suggest contacting them there.

• Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've submitted through Paris a few times before. Paris ships coins to US to get graded.

• Options

@TwoKopeiki said:
    I've submitted through Paris a few times before. Paris ships coins to US to get graded.

@TwoKopeiki How much app. shipping cost from them to you? or you organized your own shipment service for them?

• Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Zilvinas said:

@TwoKopeiki said:

@TwoKopeiki How much app. shipping cost from them to you? or you organized your own shipment service for them?

I used my own FedEx account