Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

2000 bowman chrome football set completed!

Mission accomplished! I finished my set of 2000 bowman chrome football, complete with Brady PSA10 and all the SP’s /499🔥🔥🔥🔥

Comments

• craig44craig44 Posts: 10,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations!!! that is an impressive accomplishment

George Brett, Bobby Orr and Terry Bradshaw.

• jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

That's a massive card in 10!! Congrats!!

• DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome Brady and congrats on the set!

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• ndleondleo Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

It is a challenge to finish these modern sets. The common cards don't come for sale that often.

Now you have to do the refractor set!

Mike
  • @ndleo said:
    It is a challenge to finish these modern sets. The common cards don't come for sale that often.

Hahaha I’d love to have the refractor set but just finding the base was difficult enough since there is only 499 sets possible as you have to have the SP’s to complete the set.

• lwehlerslwehlers Posts: 860 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EMoney said:
    Mission accomplished! I finished my set of 2000 bowman chrome football, complete with Brady PSA10 and all the SP’s /499🔥🔥🔥🔥

great set!

• @ndleo said:

I struggled finding my last two base common rookies, I couldn’t imagine trying to find them all in refractors. I have tried researching so much on this set to see if there is non-numbered versions of any of the base rookies and I don’t believe there is from all the pop reports, sales history, dealers brochures, etc..so I am pretty sure there is only a possibility of 499 complete sets that could exist IF you have every one of the 20 random sequentially numbered rookies that have 499 copies.