Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Wanted: Some Guidance in Picking a First Year Bucs Tom Brady Card

I am mainly a 1980s baseball card collector, so I do not know much about football or the more recent cards out there.

I am looking for a card when Tom Brady was on the Tampa Bay Bucs the first year. I assume it's going. to be a 2020 card? There are so many card types and manufacturers out there, but I want a traditional card from a long standing company that appeals to a broad range of collectors. Glossy finish is good, but all that foil and refractor is not necessary. No limited edition or exclusive card. Hopefully all the years stats are on the back (1980s Topps cards had the entire career on there which I found nice).

If the 2000 Bowman Brady rookie is a standard issue rookie card that is respected and recognizable in the hobby, then I would want the 2020 issue too. The continuity part is important to me. Good photography is also important.

I do not want a year 2020 card from company XYZ if they were not around to also have a year 2000 card.

I hope these specifications are clear. Any input would be much appreciated.

"So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee