Home Sports Talk

Should I bench Dak Prescott and go with Cooper Rush?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

I said last week that I would welcome a quarterback controversy if Cooper Rush plays well, it looks like we might just have a good old fashioned quarterback controversy brewing in big D. If Rush hour continues, should I just forget about Dak and roll with Coop?

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

After I said that I would welcome a quarterback controversy, Mike came out and said Dak is the quarterback, Dak is our guy. I don't like that, Mike needs to mind his own business, I decide who's the quarterback in this town!

You see, and these t-shirts are starting to hit the market, I had nothing to do with this, but I'm not against it!

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cooper!! Cooper!!! Cooper!!!!!!

@perkdog said:
    Cooper!! Cooper!!! Cooper!!!!!!

I like the way you think, if you're ever in Dallas, stop by and see us.

I was poking around on the bay earlier, and Cooper Rush mania is running wild, his cards are selling like hotcakes!

• SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 27, 2022 12:04PM

It would be cool to see the Rams and Dallas do a little trading of players so that Cooper Rush could throw some passes to Cooper Kupp.

Cooper to Cooper for 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Cooper Kupp dropped a pass from Cooper Rush the video of same would be titled the Cooper 2 Cooper Blooper :)

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 28, 2022 4:23PM

Maybe more about Murray in the Rams/Cards game later......probably not.........The truth hurts......

I had a seat up close.......in disguise....Of course

Yeah, I don't like to brag, but we had to put the Giants in their place last night. I feel bad for the Giants fans, but business is business.

@doubledragon said:
    I was poking around on the bay earlier, and Cooper Rush mania is running wild, his cards are selling like hotcakes!

I wonder if Cooper will ever reach Cowboy outfit status like Rodgers??

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

Cooper Rush has a long way to go, those are some pretty big shoes to fill.

• BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stay with the Karma. If Cooper wins the next 1 or 2 then Dak returns and he loses his first 2, the boos will be raining down in Dallas.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

Cooper Rush has a long way to go, those are some pretty big shoes to fill.

😄😄😄😄😄😄

edited October 8, 2022 2:47PM

The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant™ threw a little surprise get together last night....Twenty three at least!...OMG!.....Ram pregame party.....Anyway, people want to see Cooper play tomorrow. Yea, Cooper mania!....I kept hearing, "Cooper to Cooper....What a combo that would be!" Cooper Mania in L.A.......Whatever....... The Rams have problems.......BIG PROBLEMS.......I HATE THE COWBOYS!..... But I'm going with the Cowboys........I can't wait to get to the game tomorrow!.... Rams/Cowboys.....My dream matchup....... Ram fans are a fickle bunch....... But,......They do recognize reality!....... GO RAMS!.....GO COWBOYS!

P.S. The only way the Rams will win is if it's a blowout!...... Otherwise?...... The Cowboys will get all the penalty calls in their favor. That's just the way it is........Somethings NEVER change..... especially for AMERICA,'S TEAM!

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm actually thinking about changing my pick just to make things saucy

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh No! Another Baker Mayfield?

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"