Options

Why are NFL players such bad drivers??

Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Cleveland Browns star DE Myles Garrett injured in car crash"

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

Comments

• Options

"Garrett, along with a passenger in the car, was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, Sgt. Santiago said.

The Browns confirmed to 19 News the accident happened after Garrett left the practice facility.

Officials said impairment is not a suspected factor in the crash and both people were wearing seatbelts.

The cause of the crash is under investigation, officials said."

• Options

Well at least he wasn't all jacked up going 150mph at 4am. Or involved in some kind of murder plot, or fighting in a strip club, or beating up women, or............

• Options
    OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 5,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

You forgot golfers!

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options

@OAKSTAR said:
    You forgot golfers!

If you are refering to Tiger then I'd only include golfers if they actualy golfed instead of "goofed" :D

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 26, 2022 8:10PM

Because it's their World. Everyone else is just a visitor...... Why ask why?

• Options

@Hydrant said:
    Because it's their World. Everyone else is just a visitor...... Why ask why?

True - you give a "Kid" multi Millions $$$ you just lit the powderkeg fuse. I got into enough trouble when I was that young and I was only making $4.10 an hour! B)

• Options

Piling on - "Myles Garrett cited for failing to control car in crash; investigators release more details, photos"

https://www.cleveland19.com/2022/09/29/myles-garrett-cited-failing-control-car-crash-investigators-release-more-details-photos/

• Options
    MaywoodMaywood Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's hard to be objective about this since there aren't many details, but the trend seems to be to pile on. I'm just happy he wasn't injured seriously.

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭✭✭

was he late for a massage?

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options

@Alfonz24 said:
    was he late for a massage?

:D

Turns out he just likes to drive fast. Some of his previous driving records were made public today. Turns out he was previously cited (arrested?) for driving 115 mph and another time driving 105 mph. And his story about swerving to avoid an animal cannot be substantiated so who knows........

• Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

They simply do not play enough Golf...

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.