Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Lincoln's for sale plus one 1902 Indian Head buy one or buy all

Comments

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,310 ✭✭✭✭✭

And your prices are?
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

The lincoln cents are worth maybe $1 for all of them. The IHC is maybe a $5-$10 coin, just FYI.

• Options
    JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

60 could be small date cameo proof…maybe

• Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JimTyler said:
    60 could be small date cameo proof…maybe

The 60 is definitely NOT a small date.

Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 17,705 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some prices would help. It might even help a lot. just saying.

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options
    WilliamFWilliamF Posts: 832 ✭✭✭✭✭

Almost every one of those Lincoln wheat cents has been cleaned, you can easily tell if you magnify the images that they are not original, I wouldn't pay a dollar for the whole lot of them in that condition, only one that looks original is the 1955 D

."It's a dangerous business... going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" -JRR Tolkien_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Outstanding BST transactions as a seller, buyer and trader with: ----- mustanggt, Kliao, claudewill87, MWallace, paesan, mpbuck82, moursund, basetsb, lordmarcovan, JWP, Coin hunter 4, COINS MAKE CENTS, PerryHall, Aspie_Rocco, Braddick, DBSTrader2, SanctionII, Histman, The_Dinosaur_Man, jesbroken, CentSearcher ------ANA Member #3214817

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 17,705 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Charlieiam said:
    I don't do prices, as I have learned that it so much easier to deal with a one then anything other,,,,,

So this is like a yard sale with no prices. The buyer set the price and the seller automatically agrees with it and throws in free shipping.

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options
    GrantuGrantu Posts: 188 ✭✭✭

Oh no I’ve seen another thread pretty similar to this, same OP. Here we go again with the “I don’t have a set price” discussion. Well, I’ll go get my popcorn.

• Options
    jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Grantu said:
    Oh no I’ve seen another thread pretty similar to this, same OP. Here we go again with the “I don’t have a set price” discussion. Well, I’ll go get my popcorn.

Difference here is that we are discussing $10 worth of coins versus $10,000+ lol

• Options

I've had them for 20+ years, and I didn't clean them... "One man's junk is another man's treasure". It isn't really that hard to make an offer, if you set a price, it nearly always turns into a negotiation anyways.... I've sold a number of coins on this forum using the "offer method" it works for some of us.
    There are a lot of good people who use this forum, then there are some... it's sad :(

• Options
    rsei0120rsei0120 Posts: 127 ✭✭

Ok since this thread is about pricing, where do you usually find prices, that you sell for, ie I watch the auctions, etc....., like a 1964 1c MS63 business strike sold on 7/30/2003 bowers & Merna auction for $2,588.....so if you have one you would want to sell that for the same as well?