Home Sports Talk
Options

Rams

HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 23, 2022 2:59PM in Sports Talk

I don't think the Rams are any good this year.......People keep telling me I'm wrong......I don't think so......Last year they were the best all season long.....A real steamroller!...... I figured they would win the SB......They were the best team (except the Packers) The Rams didn't match up against the Pack. McVay figured that out and threw the last game of the season to the Niners. Jimmy G. was a sure bet against the Packers in the playoffs.......The Rams were lucky to beat the Falcons last week. THE FALCONS!!!.......They were horrible against the Bills.....Anyway, I'm going to Phoenix this weekend to see the Rams/Cards game.......I don't think Kyler Murray is any good either. I never have....hype, hype, hype! The game will be a tossup.......Keep an eye on the Niners......Go Frisco!

Comments

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:

I don't think the Rams are any good this year.......People keep telling me I'm wrong......I don't think so......Last year they were the best all season long.....A real steamroller!...... I figured they would win the SB......They were the best team (except the Packers) The Rams didn't match up against the Pack. McVay figured that out and threw the last game of the season to the Niners. Jimmy G. was a sure bet against the Packers in the playoffs.......The Rams were lucky to beat the Falcons last week. THE FALCONS!!!.......They were horrible against the Bills.....Anyway, I'm going to Phoenix this weekend to see the Rams/Cards game.......I don't think Kyler Murray is any good either. It's a tossup.......Keep an eye on the Niners.

i very much look forward to your take after this game. but i would like impartial analysis, if at all possible. i know you're spearheading the anti-Kyler fan club, but if you watched last week's game against the Raiders and were honest with yourself, then even you would refuse to admit that he "isn't any good either."

seriously, if you don't like the guy and think he sucks, that's fine. but as someone who is going to be at the game, please break it down for me after the fact while setting aside your personal biases.

thank you in advance and enjoy 🍻

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant

btw i noticed that A-Rob caught a touch last weekend. slowly integrating himself into the offense. i expect more of that as the season progresses, and truthfully the next step should take place on Sunday. forget what happened in the 2nd half & OT against Vegas -- the Cardinals have a porous defense.

• Options
    edited September 28, 2022 1:49PM

I'll do my best Galixco......

I like Phoenix!.....

What's not to like?!

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

This series is a weird. Road teams seem to win except that playoff game last year. Kyler finally got it going late last week but he’ll need to put together more than one good quarter to win this week. Stafford looks like he did in Detroit. Some amazing plays and then gives a few to the defense and you scratch your head. If the Rams play four quarters they should win this.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    edited September 23, 2022 5:59PM

@2dueces said:

Stafford looks like he did in Detroit. Some amazing plays and then gives a few to the defense and you scratch your head.

I didn't see him play in Detroit but that's EXACTLY how he plays for the Rams......A couple of bombs to Kupp and then a pick six or two at critical moments just to keep the fans focused.....His interceptions are right on target to the wrong reciever!...It's really bad!.....Scratch your head?.....you're not the only one!