Home U.S. Coin Forum

5 $ Queen Elizabeth II

According to the latest moments in Great Britain, What are your plans for new purchase? Any new coin with Elizabeth II? I'm waiting for this beautiful one.


https://mennica-gdanska.pl/en/world-coins/4535-queen-of-canada.html

Comments

  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,387 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nice coin but it's in the wrong forum.

    Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

  • JBKJBK Posts: 14,725 ✭✭✭✭✭

    It looks to be an aftermarket colorized Maple Leaf.

    599 Polish zloty, or about US$124. :#

  • @PerryHall said:
    Nice coin but it's in the wrong forum.

    Which forum do you recommend?

  • @JBK said:
    It looks to be an aftermarket colorized Maple Leaf.

    599 Polish zloty, or about US$124. :#

  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,387 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @PaulM141985 said:

    @PerryHall said:
    Nice coin but it's in the wrong forum.

    Which forum do you recommend?

    We have a World and Ancient Coins Forum here. This is the US Coin Forum.

    Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

  • JBKJBK Posts: 14,725 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @PaulM141985 said:

    @JBK said:
    It looks to be an aftermarket colorized Maple Leaf.

    599 Polish zloty, or about US$124. :#

    It's a genuine Canadian Maple Leaf but I assume the colorization is a private issue so the "mintage" is not particularly relevant.

  • habaracahabaraca Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @PerryHall said:

    @PaulM141985 said:

    @PerryHall said:
    Nice coin but it's in the wrong forum.

    Which forum do you recommend?

    We have a World and Ancient Coins Forum here. This is the US Coin Forum.

    Better listen to the "Hall" Monitor or you may get your hand slapped again and again.............

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file