Home Sports Talk

How old was Ken Stabler when this photo was taken?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

He's got the grey hair and beard, how old do you think he was when this photo was taken?

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Aaron Rodgers is getting there himself, he already looks like a watered down Steven Seagal.

• LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

His final 3 years were with the saints and those were his age 37, 38, and 39 years. So one of those 3.

That is correct, Ken Stabler was 37 years old when that photo was taken. This is a photo of Tom Brady at the age of 43, the difference is unbelievable, I don't know how Tom does it.

• MartinMartin Posts: 935 ✭✭✭✭✭

Probably less booze and sigs better food intake a little
    Help from floridafacelifter. Just saying
    Martin

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Brady dies his hair DD. I'm 46 and I don't. My beard is 90% white when I grow it, and my hair has a good mix as well. Brady got hair transplants over a decade ago. It was after he grew his hair long. Etc.Etc.

@thisistheshow said:
    Brady dies his hair DD. I'm 46 and I don't. My beard is 90% white when I grow it, and my hair has a good mix as well. Brady got hair transplants over a decade ago. It was after he grew his hair long. Etc.Etc.

Fascinating, Brady prepares for his hair just like he prepares for games, smart man. Fortunately, I also have a game plan for when I start to go bald.

• LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    That is correct, Ken Stabler was 37 years old when that photo was taken. This is a photo of Tom Brady at the age of 43, the difference is unbelievable, I don't know how Tom does it.

I just think the older generations must have aged faster. I look at pictures of my dad from the 60's when I was born and he was in his early 30's and he looks older in those pics than I am now (54). They had a rougher life in general.

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@LandrysFedora said:

@doubledragon said:

I just think the older generations must have aged faster. I look at pictures of my dad from the 60's when I was born and he was in his early 30's and he looks older in those pics than I am now (54). They had a rougher life in general.

Brady has done things to look younger, but you are right about the rougher life.

• GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

Brady's lower sideburns and beard on his cheek reflect his true color. Grey. Maybe white.

Have a nice day
  • BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

"I don't know how Tom does it". You will have to ask his wife. :)

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".

Yes, that's why Tom always looks so young and refreshed, but of course. 🤔

• ScoobyDoo2ScoobyDoo2 Posts: 839 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's not Kenny Stabler... it's Willie Nelson.