Home Q & A Forum
Options

1922 Peace Dollar

I’ve heard and seen many different values for this coin. I believe mine is normal relief. Any feedback on value, grade, errors (if any), etc. would be super helpful! Thank you so much!💕

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Value $25 - $30
    Grade AU maybe cleaned
    Not seeing any errors but the is a die crack at the base of the neck. no added value

• Options
    OldhoopsterOldhoopster Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭✭✭

It looks like a normal, slightly circulated Peace Dollar. 1922 is a very common date. I think it's nice looking and definitely worth putting in a 2x2 for protection if you like it, but it will trade with the rest of common bulk silver dollars which fluctuates based on silver and market demand.

Member of the ANA since 1982
  • Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome, if you're interested, check out Vamworld 2.0 to find out more on all the die variations of that date. Good luck. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

Thank you all so much! Where is the vanworld 2.0?

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cassielove01 said:
    Thank you all so much! Where is the vanworld 2.0?

http://ec2-13-58-222-16.us-east-2.compute.amazonaws.com/wiki/Home

• Options

Thank you!