Home Q & A Forum

Should I get any of these graded?

Answers

• OldhoopsterOldhoopster Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭✭✭

Grading is going to cost you approx $40-50 EACH if submitted as a group. Do you think grading will add that much value to those coins?

The V nickels are worth about $1 each but a couple are damaged and worth less. Nothing is worth grading. Stick around and learn some more before worrying about getting coins graded

Member of the ANA since 1982
  • Thank you for the feedback! Is there anything specific you recommend me learning? I’ve done a lot of research but I’ve read a lot that say different things.

• OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you have one of these?

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• I have a 2014 one but no not that one

@Cassielove01 said:
    I have a 2014 one but no not that one

That's good enough.

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• What do you recommend I start for learning about error coins?

@Cassielove01 said:
    What do you recommend I start for learning about error coins?

You could spend a lifetime learning about error coins. Start by reading the threads here.

https://www.pcgs.com/news/coin-error-or-variety

• Thank you so much! I have others if you or anyone else would be interested in looking and giving any feedback.

edited September 15, 2022 6:28PM

That's fine. Try posting one coin per thread. Put the date and coin type in the subject/title line. Take as close a picture as possible, both sides of the coin and ask your specific questions. That will help others understand what you are asking.

• Thank you so much! :)