Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

PLEASE CLOSE -- WTS: Complete Lighthouse Canadian Coin Albums with Coins - NEGOTIABLE PRICES ADDED

HistmanHistman Posts: 213 ✭✭✭

Please Close, No Longer Available!

Hello Folks!

I was wondering if there was any interest in complete coin sets of Canadian Coins. I have Lighthouse Albums complete with coins for the following:

Canada 1 Cent (1920-2012) Complete with Variations = $100.00
Canada 5 Cent (1953-Date) Complete through 2021 with Variations = $150.00
Canada 10 Cent (1953-Date) Complete through 2021 with Silver & Variations = $200.00
SOLD SOLD --Canada 25 Cent (1953-1999) Complete through 1999 with Silver & Variations (except 1973 Large Bust)
Canada 25 Cent (2000-Date) Complete through 2021 with Variations = $250.00

To be honest I don't even know what to ask for these. I know what I've got in them. Many of these were found coin roll hunting, others were purchased to complete the books. Pictures were taken using a cell phone, so I can certainly send better ones. I'd be willing to exchange an equivalent amount of silver/gold for the books. Please shoot me an offer if you are interested. I'm sure we can make a deal.

Paypal, checks (cleared) + Shipping.

Comments

• Options

Bump!

• Options
    DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭✭

Cool set!

• Options

Bump

• Options
    WilliamFWilliamF Posts: 832 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just completed a great transaction with @Histman, thanks! :)

."It's a dangerous business... going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" -JRR Tolkien_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Outstanding BST transactions as a seller, buyer and trader with: ----- mustanggt, Kliao, claudewill87, MWallace, paesan, mpbuck82, moursund, basetsb, lordmarcovan, JWP, Coin hunter 4, COINS MAKE CENTS, PerryHall, Aspie_Rocco, Braddick, DBSTrader2, SanctionII, Histman, The_Dinosaur_Man, jesbroken, CentSearcher ------ANA Member #3214817