Home Sports Talk

The Bills mafia is taking over L.A.

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2, 2022 12:21PM in Sports Talk

The Bills mafia is getting ready for the upcoming Bills vs Rams game in style, they ordered $24,000 worth of Labatt Blue beer and had it shipped to L.A. for their tailgating party!

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2, 2022 12:43PM

Get ready folks, next Thursday it's on like Donkey Kong!

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2, 2022 1:16PM

Well, I hope the Bills Mafia has done their research because tailgating is basically prohibited at SoFi. Except in one area and no parking is available there for the game. No sitting, no cooking, no glass bottles, no tables, etc. everywhere else.....My secret inside source informed me that the $24,000 dollar beer purchase is probably on the level and the authorities are getting prepared.....

Those guys are relentless!

On a brighter note, I've got 3 awesome tickets available for the game. If you know anyone interested, let me know......otherwise, 3 Little Hydrants will be in those seats......and their only interest is cotton candy!........People are excited!...... Go Rams!....Go Bills!

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:
    .... Go Rams!....Go Bills!

Didn't we talk about this before? I thought this issue was settled...

edited September 2, 2022 1:33PM

@thisistheshow said:

@Hydrant said:

Yes, Showboat! We did.......O.k.......GO RAMS!

But I really like Josh Allen. Kupp and Allen are my favorites!

Whoever wins I won't lose any sleep over it.
    Go Rams!

@hydrant I gave you a like because you are right, there is no need to lose sleep over it. It's only week one.

The Bills mafia is crazy, they can't be tamed!

@thisistheshow said:
    @hydrant I gave you a like because you are right, there is no need to lose sleep over it. It's only week one.

There is only one football game, that I can think of, that upset me. It was the Rams/Bills game in 2020.(?).......The Rams got robbed by the refs......Anyway,...Aaron Donald......yes, his behavior in that Rams/Bengals scrimmage is inexcusable. He does things in games all the time that I think are dirty but he gets away with it because he's Aaron Donald........ In that Rams/Bills game, Donald took the Bills offense apart in the 4th quarter like I've never seen a player do...best defensive performance I ever saw.....I'm thinking the Rams are out for revenge in the upcoming game......if the game is close and the Rams are behind in the 4th quarter.....That's when Donald goes into high gear....nothing can stop him......... I worry about Josh Allen.......Nuff Said....

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thisistheshow said:

@Hydrant said:

perhaps i'm easily amused, but this short exchange really made me chortle

you'll never be able to outrun a bad diet

edited September 2, 2022 8:00PM

Two best teams in the League going head to head in the opener. The Bills were robbed in the playoffs!..... Secret Inside Source tells me that fan enthusiasm is off the charts and that Bills and Rams fans are lighting up the switchboards!......A young lady who works for the Rams PR department and who
    is the Hydrant Family personal Consiglirette told The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant™ that Bills fans are calling headquarters non-stop about parking, directions to SoFi, lodging, liquor stores (joke), etc. It's NUTS!.....Fans are jazzed!......Can't wait to see The Mafia in action......But,......I just want a good clean game....

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

Go.........

I guess I really don't care who wins?

But I cannot wait to watch it!!!

Yes, I still remember that Bills vs Chiefs playoffs game, one of the best I've ever seen.

@doubledragon said:
    The Bills mafia is crazy, they can't be tamed!

I had no idea until now that the Raider Nation had such awesome competition in the insanity department...... Learn something everyday!

Look Out Bills Mafia!

They look friendly,..... but.......

@perkdog said:
    Go.........

In my post-Brady world, I have to now root for every Bills defeat possible. Unless they are playing another division opponent and that team is leading the division. Or .. well , there are so many scenarios, but what I'm trying to say is that this new version of Patriots fandom does not necessarily provide the same type of feel good opportunities as it used to. We used to have so much success that there was almost no need to relish in other team's failures. We used to own the division so there was no need to root for the other teams to lose games just to increase our odds of winning the division or getting a potential wildcard berth. But because we no longer can count on our own Ws, I am going to enjoy our division rival's Ls when they happen.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thisistheshow said:

@perkdog said:
    Go.........

In my post-Brady world, I have to now root for every Bills defeat possible. Unless they are playing another division opponent and that team is leading the division. Or .. well , there are so many scenarios, but what I'm trying to say is that this new version of Patriots fandom does not necessarily provide the same type of feel good opportunities as it used to. We used to have so much success that there was almost no need to relish in other team's failures. We used to own the division so there was no need to root for the other teams to lose games just to increase our odds of winning the division or getting a potential wildcard berth. But because we no longer can count on our own Ws, I am going to enjoy our division rival's Ls when they happen.

I will really enjoy watching Angry Leprechaun McDermott flip.out if he loses against the Pats lol

But if the Pats are out of it it wouldn't bother me to see Buffalo get a ring finally

About those 3 available tickets I had to the game?.....It's down to two. Hydrantette Jenny wants to go to the game......Forget the Bills Mafia taking over L.A. They have competition now!......Jenny takes over wherever she goes!

Could you say no to that face?