Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS - 2018 Topps Update Hobby Boxes(3) - Acuna white jersey BGS 9.5, Jordan Lawlar Aqua auto BGS 9.5

KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Friday! A little bit for everyone with this sale with some high end Mantle cards from my collection plus some high end modern cards I just for back from grading. Please take a look and any questions let me know.

• All cards are for sale only - no trades unless you have a centered 56 Mantle 😉
  • Cards will ship USPS insured with tracking
  • If you need to see any more scans please let me know.

2018 Topps Update Acuna white jersey SSP - BGS 9.5 with (2) 10’s - $5300 - (SOLD)
Labor Day Weekend Special - only $5095 until Monday at midnight

One of the rarest and most sought after modern RC’s in the hobby, and this example is extremely nice. Has a 10 auto with (2) 10 subs with perfect 10 centering. Only 300 total were made of this card.

2021 Bowman Draft Jordan Lawlar Aqua auto BGS 9.5 - $1295 - Labor Day Special $1200 until midnight Monday

One of the top if not top prospects from the 2021 draft, and just got called up to AA as a teenager. Card speaks for itself as is highly sought after by collectors.

2018 Topps Juan Soto SP “Hands on Hip” variation - BGS 9 - $484 - Labor Day special at $424 until Monday at midnight

Very popular rookie short print of Soto that is in high demand.

2018 Topps Update Hobby Boxes - 3 left - $655/box (SOLD)

Huge rookie year with Acuna, Soto, Ohtani plus Torres, Meadows and Buehler. Photo shows 5 boxes, but 2 have been sold earlier today on eBay. They are listed there for $755 but save taxes and buy them here for a lower price. Anyone wanting to buy all (3) boxes will discount the price down to an even $1995 or total delivered or around $663/box.

Comments