Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

If I have an unattributed major variety, can I still add it to that slot in my registry set?

I currently have an 1824 Capped Bust half in a PCGS holder, but in actuality it's the 1824/4 variety (O-109). Is there any way I could get this coin entered into that slot in my registry, or would I have to resubmit that coin to get that designation?


Sign In or Register to comment.