Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

75 Morgans/Peace Dollars for sale SOLD.

DCWDCW Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 14, 2022 6:02PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

For sale are the below, 75 silver dollars,, mostly better than avg circulated. A few have some great luster remaining and sre borderline uncs. Pics are lousy, but the coins are pleasing. $2265 net payment.

Thanks for looking!

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
"Coin collecting for outcasts..."

Comments

• Options

TTT

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia

• Options

Still available ! Nobody wants silver anymore?
    Best offers considered

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia

• Options
    spyglassdesignspyglassdesign Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's not an insignificant amount of money. Give it time. You may find it easier to sell in smaller lots as well if someone doesn't shell out the cash.

Good luck!

• Options

Still available

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just a month or so ago I sold 3 rolls of common circ Morgans, nearly 2 of VF-Ef Peace dollars, Couldn't get more than $28 each for the Morgans, and maybe $26-27 for the peace. I've found that selling on this forum typically takes exceptionally good coins or particularly good prices.

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

@moursund said:
    Just a month or so ago I sold 3 rolls of common circ Morgans, nearly 2 of VF-Ef Peace dollars, Couldn't get more than $28 each for the Morgans, and maybe $26-27 for the peace. I've found that selling on this forum typically takes exceptionally good coins or particularly good prices.

Agreed. Selling here is a lot harder than it used to be...could also partly be due to silver being down 30% since March and the stock market continuing to fall :(

• Options

Available

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia

• Options

TTT

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia

• Options
    edited November 14, 2022 12:14PM

Ttt

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia

• Options

With the rise in silver, I thought I'd bump this as the coins went back into the safe. Still available!
    Thanks

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia