Home Sports Talk

NFL fan bases that drink the most

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

A survey was taken recently to determine which NFL fan bases drink the most, and the results are in!

Football and beer go hand in hand. Whether they’re tailgating before the game, using their favorite mobile app to place bets, or waiting with bated breath as the final seconds of the game countdown, there’s a good chance NFL fans will have a cold one in their hand.

Most fan bases will boast that they can outdrink their rivals, but which NFL fans drink the most?

We surveyed NFL fans across the country to ask all about their drinking habits in order to find out which are the “booziest” of them all.

Comments

• Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,018 ✭✭✭✭✭

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 23, 2022 5:08PM

Doesn't surprise me that Niner fans came in at the bottom....

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

well duh, of course we're 4th

by the middle of the 2nd quarter Bears fans start ramping it up in hopes that they'll forget where they are

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not surprised my Panthers are near the top of the list, being a Panthers fan will drive you to alcoholism.

• coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,719 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not what I was anticipating...

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

Wanna get drunk but hate being hungover? You're problems are solved, just stare at this!

edited August 22, 2022 5:14PM

Like watching Steve Buscemi movies when you're drunk but hate being hungover? Yeah me too, our problems are solved!

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,260 ✭✭✭✭✭

Getting the "Game Face" on in the Cleveland Muni Lot..........

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would have thought all of the rust belt cities to be at the top, with Cleveland the top of the top. But hey I guess I am stereotyping. Still, what is up with Cleveland? They need to up their drinking at games abit..........

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...