Home Sports Talk

Yes, but do you own a pair of Heelys?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

Colts kicker Rodrigo Blankenship rolled up to the preseason game in a pair of Heelys, shoes with a built-in wheel in the back, you can walk or roll, check out the video.

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

See, they have a wheel in the back!

Fascinating!

The logo says they're the original wheeled shoe.

• WilliamFWilliamF Posts: 832 ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL, I have a pair of these, I could never quite get the hang of them...

."It's a dangerous business... going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" -JRR Tolkien_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Outstanding BST transactions as a seller, buyer and trader with: ----- mustanggt, Kliao, claudewill87, MWallace, paesan, mpbuck82, moursund, basetsb, lordmarcovan, JWP, Coin hunter 4, COINS MAKE CENTS, PerryHall, Aspie_Rocco, Braddick, DBSTrader2, SanctionII, Histman, The_Dinosaur_Man, jesbroken, CentSearcher ------ANA Member #3214817

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not that many years ago these seemed to be a fad. I used to see kids in them in the supermarket quite a bit. Without going into specifics of why, I will say that if I tried these I would die or do serious damage to myself or others.

@thisistheshow said:
    Not that many years ago these seemed to be a fad. I used to see kids in them in the supermarket quite a bit. Without going into specifics of why, I will say that if I tried these I would die or do serious damage to myself or others.

I was thinking about getting a pair of custom made Heelys, I already have a design in mind.

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

Works for me...............

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"