Options

For sale Daniel Carr Peace dollar overstrikes

crit069crit069 Posts: 5
edited September 20, 2022 12:49AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Daniel Carr Peace dollar overstrikes in Elite holders 2500.00 OBO

Comments

• Options
    Che_GrapesChe_Grapes Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

Would you sell separately? That 1931 is a true gem - I’d be interested in that one. Please pm me if willing to split the set

• Options
    WilliamFWilliamF Posts: 832 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Che_Grapes said:
    Would you sell separately?

My thoughts exactly, I like a couple of them a lot but I don't need 10...

."It's a dangerous business... going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" -JRR Tolkien_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Outstanding BST transactions as a seller, buyer and trader with: ----- mustanggt, Kliao, claudewill87, MWallace, paesan, mpbuck82, moursund, basetsb, lordmarcovan, JWP, Coin hunter 4, COINS MAKE CENTS, PerryHall, Aspie_Rocco, Braddick, DBSTrader2, SanctionII, Histman, The_Dinosaur_Man, jesbroken, CentSearcher ------ANA Member #3214817

• Options

Which ones do you want I know I'm going have break the set ,

• Options
    jshaulisjshaulis Posts: 798 ✭✭✭✭

pm sent

Successful transactions with forum members commoncents05, dmarks, Coinscratch, Bullsitter, DCW, TwoSides2aCoin, Namvet69 (facilitated for 3rd party), Tetromibi, ProfLizMay, MASSU2, MWallace, Bruce7789, Twobitcollector, 78saen, U1chicago

• Options
    TopcatCoinTopcatCoin Posts: 82 ✭✭✭

pm sent

• Options

I'll drop the price to 2500 before I break the set and list separately

• Options

I m going break the set up and I'm kinda busy if anyone has interest Un any of the coins message me and I will pull the coin out of the elite airtite and send pics of raw coin

• Options

Dan Carr peace dollar overstrike
    1964d die pair 5 high luster finish 300.00 OBO 15.00 USPS w/insurance