Home› Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

2022 Lincoln Cent with a Space Between the 202 and the 2

kinchingaloLLCkinchingaloLLC Posts: 2 ✭
edited August 19, 2022 11:52AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Has anyone ever seen this before? Is this something worth sending in?

Comments

  • Options
    MarkKelleyMarkKelley Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Sending in to where? It's a completely normal (although nasty) cent.

  • Options

    The picture, now looking at it again, doesn't do it justice. I'm going to retake pics

  • Options
    CuKevinCuKevin Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭✭

    No, it is nothing special.

    Zircon Cases - Protect Your Vintage Slabs www.ZirconCases.com
    Former CoFounder of Choice Numismatics

    All of my collection is in a safe deposit box!
  • Options
    1madman1madman Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @kinchingaloLLC said:
    The picture, now looking at it again, doesn't do it justice. I'm going to retake pics

    I will say that if you can take another picture that can make this cent actually look decent, you have got to be the best photographer in the world.

    Please don’t send this coin to be graded.

Sign In or Register to comment.