Home› Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Thoughts on this PSA 10

Picked this deGrom up recently and couldn’t see the bottom right corner. Looks like ink issues. I don’t see how this is a 10. Thoughts?

Comments

  • Options
    UlyssesExtravaganzaUlyssesExtravaganza Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I saw this on a number of cards I got back recently. Stuff is being included you dont want in there. Threads of plastic, hairs or fibers of something. Kind of looks like someone shaved over the card and slabbed it. I think the guy who did this card did my card.

  • Options

    Wonder how this is going to affect prices down the road??

  • Options
    dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

    you sure it isn't the heritage card stock?

    myslabs.to/smzcards

  • Options

    @dictoresno said:
    you sure it isn't the heritage card stock?

    I was wondering if this was a thing

  • Options
    dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @CardCollector11 said:

    @dictoresno said:
    you sure it isn't the heritage card stock?

    I was wondering if this was a thing

    definitely is I think. ive had a bunch of different years of heritage and I think I remember fibers in some. but I think that's mostly on the back. check other examples on ebay perhaps. what year is the card in question?

    myslabs.to/smzcards

  • Options
    STLKabongSTLKabong Posts: 82 ✭✭✭

    Doesn't Heritage have 'flip stock' cards? Could this be one?

  • Options

    @dictoresno said:

    @CardCollector11 said:

    @dictoresno said:
    you sure it isn't the heritage card stock?

    I was wondering if this was a thing

    definitely is I think. ive had a bunch of different years of heritage and I think I remember fibers in some. but I think that's mostly on the back. check other examples on ebay perhaps. what year is the card in question?

    2014

Sign In or Register to comment.