Home Sports Talk

Tatis Jr. suspended for PED

craig44craig44 Posts: 11,015 ✭✭✭✭✭

80 game suspension. he is not appealing. I assume his cards will tank now that he has no shot at ever making the HOF.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

Comments

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shocker!!!!

Lol

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

remember what his daddy did?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syFmUVFNRZE

you'll never be able to outrun a bad diet

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,799 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you sure it wasn't peb instead of ped?
    Performance enhancing blizzards? *

*Now normally I don't like to explain my jokes, even for this crowd.
    But for the life of me I couldn't find an image of Tatis eating a blizzard even
    though I'm almost certain he did a DQ commercial with a Dodger player.

• Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

it's a conspiracy cooked up by the dodgers.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 13, 2022 7:03AM

Most MLB do PEDS, people need to wake up and realize this, it's been like this since Brady Anderson.

• zendudezendude Posts: 208 ✭✭

This is just so disappointing. This kid has unbelievable talent but with a reckless, ignorant, entitled attitude. His career is already tarnished at 23. I have zero sympathy for him.

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here is his statement on the matter.

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

If this was an episode of Seinfeld, and George was working for the Yankees, that could possibly explain the above released statement. George would have been tasked with coming up with an excuse for the player testing positive for clostebol. He would have thought he hit paydirt when he discovered that there is "corticosteroid" prescribed to treat (or make worse, lol) skin funguses, etc of the same name, or so he thought in his haste. Of course, it is not the same exactly, lol.... clobetasol

In all seriousness that could be what happened here. 🤷😂

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

inadvertently

accidentally

unintentionally

unwittingly

mistakenly

every. single. time.

speaking of every single time, every single time i forget what a laughing stock baseball is, there's a reminder just around the bend

you'll never be able to outrun a bad diet

• lanemyer85lanemyer85 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭
    edited August 13, 2022 12:54PM

@galaxy27 said:

speaking of every single time, every single time i forget what a laughing stock baseball is, there's a reminder just around the bend

how many other sports actively make an effort to actually catch anyone? Maybe MMA and boxing, but that's more so the result of potential lawsuits from some guy getting brained by someone who tests positive after the fight. Certainly not the NFL, NBA, NHL, soccer, PGA, tennis etc. A decade+ ago a handful of Washington Capitals players and Eldrick Woods had documented connections to a Canadian "chiropractor" who got pinched with a suitcase full of HGH and other PEDs at the airport in Atlanta. That was never investigated by anyone. Or when the Patriots ran out TB12 PED12's pusher/life coach, Alex Guerrero, after Edelman was suspended. The guy whose "Supreme Greens" supplement was banned by the FTC. But I'm sure the majority of blissfully clueless Patriot marks truly believe that avocado ice-cream is the key to PED12's footballing longevity.

• craig44craig44 Posts: 11,015 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Here is his statement on the matter.

zero excuses. when you are a professional athlete, there are a team of drs/trainers to run all supplements/medications etc through.

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well if he needs some money he can always join the WWE untill his suspension is over..........

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,799 ✭✭✭✭✭

@lanemyer85 said:

@galaxy27 said:

how many other sports actively make an effort to actually catch anyone? Maybe MMA and boxing, but that's more so the result of potential lawsuits from some guy getting brained by someone who tests positive after the fight. Certainly not the NFL, NBA, NHL, soccer, PGA, tennis etc. A decade+ ago a handful of Washington Capitals players and Eldrick Woods had documented connections to a Canadian "chiropractor" who got pinched with a suitcase full of HGH and other PEDs at the airport in Atlanta. That was never investigated by anyone. Or when the Patriots ran out TB12 PED12's pusher/life coach, Alex Guerrero, after Edelman was suspended. The guy whose "Supreme Greens" supplement was banned by the FTC. But I'm sure the majority of blissfully clueless Patriot marks truly believe that avocado ice-cream is the key to PED12's footballing longevity.

Chances are you have inadvertently made yourself the main topic of discussion at the weekly Craig44
    WeloveTomBrady he man club meeting.
    Much gnashing of teeth, finger wagging and general harrumphing will be forthcoming until a general
    consensus is reached about what to do about you.
    Good luck to you my friend. :'(

@lanemyer85 said:

@galaxy27 said:

oh boy, here we go. show me all the TB12 failed drug tests please...

or the admission that he used....

baseless accusations. nice try.

@Darin said:

@lanemyer85 said:

@galaxy27 said:

Chances are you have inadvertently made yourself the main topic of discussion at the weekly Craig44
    WeloveTomBrady he man club meeting.
    Much gnashing of teeth, finger wagging and general harrumphing will be forthcoming until a general
    consensus is reached about what to do about you.
    Good luck to you my friend. :'(

now that you mention it... football season is here. well, preseason at least and we really need more posts from the craig44 welovetombrady club.

my goodness, I cant wait for the regular season to come. at least I have enough super bowl recordings to never have to watch the same one twice each week.

• MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭✭✭

You can't fix stupid.

• lanemyer85lanemyer85 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

@craig44 said:

@lanemyer85 said:

@galaxy27 said:

uh huh. Peyton Manning never failed a test either. But I'm sure the HGH that was shipped to his home in his wife's name was merely there to eradicate her crow's feet. And judging by the list of PED suspensions that the NFL has dropped the hammer on over the years with pretty much zero of them being star level players, they would definitely not even think about trying to cover anything up internally. Nadal and Djokovic think the NFL is doing a tremendous job in their testing efforts.,,

@lanemyer85 said:

@craig44 said:

@lanemyer85 said:

@galaxy27 said:

uh huh. Peyton Manning never failed a test either. But I'm sure the HGH that was shipped to his home in his wife's name was merely there to eradicate her crow's feet. And judging by the list of PED suspensions that the NFL has dropped the hammer on over the years with pretty much zero of them being star level players, they would definitely not even think about trying to cover anything up internally. Nadal and Djokovic think the NFL is doing a tremendous job in their testing efforts.,,

straw man.

Manning, Nadal and Djokovic have nothing to do with Brady. you are doing nothing other than spreading lies and rumor.

nice try. throw some evidence in with your next accusation

• Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pirates player loses cell phone, which is not allowed.
    https://youtu.be/tW0fj36JhQ4

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.