Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

My wife doctors bill sale...all gone, thank you!

TrumboTrumbo Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
edited November 22, 2022 5:55PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Have always told her that, time to put up or shut up. My wife had a major heart attack two months ago, and needed a quadruple bypass. She's doing ok from that, but then her kidneys stopped working and now has to endure dialysis 3 times a week, until a suitable donor can be located. Bills are piling up, so here I am.

Coins have all been purchased by the great community here. Currently working on renovations of our main bathroom to accommodate her needs.

Thank you everyone,

Jose

Comments

• Options
    spyglassdesignspyglassdesign Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry to hear. Hope things get better soon for you.

• Options

Thanks everyone for the kind wishes, appreciate all of you for what I have learned here over the years.

• Options
    JJMJJM Posts: 7,983 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hang in there buddy !

👍BST's erickso1,cone10,MICHAELDIXON,TennesseeDave,p8nt,jmdm1194,RWW,robkool,Ahrensdad,Timbuk3,Downtown1974,bigjpst,mustanggt,Yorkshireman,idratherbgardening,SurfinxHI,derryb,masscrew,Walkerguy21D,MJ1927,sniocsu,Coll3tor,doubleeagle07,luciobar1980,PerryHall,SNMAM,mbcoin,liefgold,keyman64,maprince230,TorinoCobra71,RB1026,Weiss,LukeMarshall,Wingsrule,Silveryfire, pointfivezero,IKE1964,AL410, Tdec1000, AnkurJ,guitarwes,Type2,Bp777,jfoot113,JWP,mattniss,dantheman984,jclovescoins,Collectorcoins,Weather11am,Namvet69,kansasman,Bruce7789,ADG,Larrob37
  • Options

It has been brought to my attention, and it should be mentioned, the blue dots on my coins are reflections from my phone. They are not defects on the coins

• Options
    USMC_6115USMC_6115 Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭✭✭

Prayers sent, God Bless!

• Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭✭✭

Prayers from Seattle.

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    ZoinsZoins Posts: 33,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

Best wishes for you and your wife!

• Options

Prayers for your wife and you too! Nothing is more valuable than our family.

• Options

New coins added in original post, thanks for looking!

• Options
    rooksmithrooksmith Posts: 972 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry to hear about the wife. no words. I hear your pain.

“When you don't know what you're talking about, it's hard to know when you're finished.” - Tommy Smothers
  • Options
    RichieURichRichieURich Posts: 8,372 ✭✭✭✭✭

Prayers for your wife and you. Good luck with your sales.

An authorized PCGS dealer, and a contributor to the Red Book.

• Options
    ricmanricman Posts: 313 ✭✭✭

Trumbo. Interested in 1892 half. It’s been a long time since I sent a PM in this group and can’t remember how to do so. I know email addresses are not encouraged but no other way to contact you. Here is mine, please contact me. Bjdogger@gmail.com

• Options
    justindanjustindan Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricman click on 'Trumbo' in his post. His name is a link. The next page will have a message link in the upper left. You can message him there.

• Options
    jkrkjkrk Posts: 967 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent

• Options

Two really nice coins left in this round, have a great day!

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 17,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options

New coins added, again sorry about the pics

• Options
    Coinslave87Coinslave87 Posts: 184 ✭✭✭

Any copper?

Successful transactions with: Jinx86, Flcardtrader, Robkool, JWP.

• Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,123 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your 1917 quarter is pretty.
    Here is your TrueView:

peacockcoins

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 17,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great member to work with. I Highly recommend this member. Your wife and you are in in our prayers.

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options

Lots of nice quarters left, thanks for looking

• Options
    TurboSnailTurboSnail Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wish I can help. But I am in the same situation and only able to offer emotional support. I also had a quadruple bypass at the end of June. I haven't able to get back to work since my heart still functioning under 40%. And it still hurt.

FYI. I am under 50's And this was my bill

• Options
    savoyspecialsavoyspecial Posts: 7,268 ✭✭✭✭

only in America...

www.brunkauctions.com

• Options
    savoyspecialsavoyspecial Posts: 7,268 ✭✭✭✭

Wishing your wife well

www.brunkauctions.com

• Options
    kazkaz Posts: 9,067 ✭✭✭✭✭

The 1833 quarter arrived, beautiful coin! Thanks, Trumbo

• Options

Ttt, some nice quarters here!

• Options

Ttt, new coins added

• Options

Plenty of delicious coins left, ttt

• Options

Ttt, dimes added 9/25

• Options
    MJ1927MJ1927 Posts: 157 ✭✭✭

Coins arrived today, great packaging and very happy. Buyers will be satisfied here!

• Options

Ttt for addition of prices

• Options

PM sent on the 1805 dime.

peacockcoins

• Options
    CoinHunter4CoinHunter4 Posts: 311 ✭✭✭✭

PM sent on 1875 seated quarter

Young Numismatist. Over 20 successful transactions including happy BST transactions with @CoinHoarder, @Namvet69, @Bruce7789, @TeacherCollector, @JWP, @CuKevin, @CoinsExplorer, @greencopper, @PapiNE and @privatecoin

"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing" -Benjamin Franklin

• Options
    COCollectorCOCollector Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent for 1916 pcgs ms63 barber quarter.

Successful BST transactions with forum members thebigeng, SPalladino, Zoidmeister, coin22lover, coinsarefun, jwitten, CommemKing.

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent on 1917 quarter

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options

This 1805 Dime arrived today safe and sound. Securely boxed and sent rapidly. Neat little coin!
    (Yes, I did crack it out of the PCGS slab for inclusion in a Libary of Coins type set!)

peacockcoins

• Options
    PillarDollarCollectorPillarDollarCollector Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 30, 2022 3:03PM

@TurboSnail said:
    Wish I can help. But I am in the same situation and only able to offer emotional support. I also had a quadruple bypass at the end of June. I haven't able to get back to work since my heart still functioning under 40%. And it still hurt.

FYI. I am under 50's And this was my bill

Holy molly that is the price of a house were I live thank God I live in Canada and not the USA when it comes to this type of stuff that is insane.

Sure it takes time to see a doctor up north here but I just cannot imagine been scared to go to the hospital not only out of normal fear but also the huge price tag. It is not free here nothing truly is we pay with our taxes but never had to pay a penny more than 50$ once or twice after seen my family doctor. Never paid anything after going to the hospital only once for the ambulance service less than 200$.

I will never move anywhere else after seen this. This is truly horrifying stuff. I will never ever again be taking things for granted like I always have when it comes to this stuff....not after seen this.

Collecting interests: Coins from Latin American (2020-present)

Sports: NFL & NHL

• Options
    COCollectorCOCollector Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭✭✭

Received 2016 Barber quarter today. Thanks for a seamless transaction and quick shipping!

Successful BST transactions with forum members thebigeng, SPalladino, Zoidmeister, coin22lover, coinsarefun, jwitten, CommemKing.

• Options

Ttt

• Options
    greencoppergreencopper Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

P.M. sent.

No matter if you live in a palace of gold, or sleep in a dried up ditch, you'll never be happy as the fairies are, and never no never as rich. Anonymous
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

1917 Type I standing lib quarter arrived safe and sound 👍

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    53BKid53BKid Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭

PM Sent

HAPPY COLLECTING!!!
  • Options

Ttt

• Options
    53BKid53BKid Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭

Smooth effortless transaction. Highly recommend!

HAPPY COLLECTING!!!
  • Options

Ttt for lower prices and addition of half dimes