Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

USMEXNA 2022 in Scottsdale - Oct 27-29

Who's going?

Not sure how it happened, but I got the green light from my wife to go "hang out with coins guys" while she takes care of the kids. I'll be there all day on the 27th and most of the 28th. Will bring a few of my favorites from the collection and probably some duplicates. So if you're coming and want to see something specific - let me know!

Comments

• AbueloAbuelo Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sadly, not going...

• PillarDollarCollectorPillarDollarCollector Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

Only in my dreams. Wish I could afford such a trip.

Collecting interests: Mexico & Peru early milled 1 reales + 1796-1891 US dimes

Sports: NHL & NFL

Thank you Lord for another beautiful day!!!

• It is on my bucket list but I cannot go anywhere without my wife and dogs :/

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it - Clint Eastwood
  • bidaskbidask Posts: 13,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 11, 2022 8:57PM

On the evening of the 27th Heritage will host a cocktail party by the pool with yummy appetizers
    There will be a auction where the proceeds go to support the educational sites on USMEX website

On Friday evening Kent Ponterio with host a outstanding barbecue at his beautiful home replete with buses that will take there and back to the hotel

Try to stay for the show on the 27th and 28th and leave on the 30th

Fantastic show !

All the big auction house will be there

I will too 😄

I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

• MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,892 ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s one of my favorite shows on my regular schedule. Unfortunately, there’s a conflict this year, and I had to go with Baltimore over USMEX.

Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • ncsuwolf74ncsuwolf74 Posts: 113 ✭✭✭

60/40 at this point - only going if the wife and kiddo come

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."

Jim Elliot

@ncsuwolf74 said:
    60/40 at this point - only going if the wife and kiddo come

Lotsa things they can do together 😄

• realeswatcherrealeswatcher Posts: 354 ✭✭✭

@MrEureka said:
    It’s one of my favorite shows on my regular schedule. Unfortunately, there’s a conflict this year, and I had to go with Baltimore over USMEX.

I know it's sometimes unavoidable and the shows are on opposite ends of the country, but that's rough to have a conflict with a major national show like Baltimore.

@realeswatcher said:

@MrEureka said:

I know it's sometimes unavoidable and the shows are on opposite ends of the country, but that's rough to have a conflict with a major national show like Baltimore.

I have never ever been to a Baltimore show :#

• Crazy8sCrazy8s Posts: 69 ✭✭✭

I'll be there, haven't missed one of these yet. Be sure to bring a small towel with you to wipe the drool off your chin as you look through amazing coins that the dealers bring. I have found coins I needed (wanted) at everyone of these.